Matt Ryan Highlights 2012-13

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Just a little something to hold you off until tomorrow. Enjoy!

P.S. I might have to redo it next week because the quality of the video is not what I wanted. Some of those clips were in HD, but some were in lower quality(360p+432p). So when the video was processed, the HD clips were reduced to the crappy lower quality ones. I'll make an HD version though. This should do for now.

Guest Negatorris

I loved how you showed Lofton getting schooled by Tony G. multiple times. Did Aints really think Lofton could cover Tony?

Nobody can cover him. That's why he's a legend.

But honestly, Lofton couldn't cover Michael Palmer if he tried.

Just a little something to hold you off until tomorrow. Enjoy!

P.S. I might have to redo it next week because the quality of the video is not what I wanted. Some of those clips were in HD, but some were in lower quality(360p+432p). So when the video was processed, the HD clips were reduced to the crappy lower quality ones. I'll make an HD version though. This should do for now.

If you need any clips in HD - let me know the game, quarter and time(s) - I have them all in HD

Guest Negatorris

If you need any clips in HD - let me know the game, quarter and time(s) - I have them all in HD

Thanks, but it's cool. I have all of em in HD now. I just downloaded em to replace the lower quality ones.