Message To The Seahawks, Fans, And The Media.

I'm sure that he hates anything American. Considering all of their products are made in China. Same goes for Steve Jobs, and Nike. The only thing that want from Americans is money.

Paul hasn't had any affiliation with Microsoft for almost twenty years. He is into real estate, construction of new buildings and sports teams. He has provided thousands of new high paying jobs and the office spaces he has built have provided many thousands more.

That is a lot more good for America and the City of Seattle and many parts of the West coast than Jobs or Nike ever did.

Paul hasn't had any affiliation with Microsoft for almost twenty years. He is into real estate, construction of new buildings and sports teams. He has provided thousands of new high paying jobs and the office spaces he has built have provided many thousands more.

That is a lot more good for America and the City of Seattle and many parts of the West coast than Jobs or Nike ever did.

Now we know why your nose is brown. Green eyes and a brown nose......

I'm sure that he hates anything American. Considering all of their products are made in China. Same goes for Steve Jobs, and Nike. The only thing that want from Americans is money.

I used to live in Redmond, WA and there are Microsoft buildings everywhere in that city full of gainfully employed Americans. The commute home was clogged with BMWs, Jags, and Lexus' so it didn't appear they were making sweatshop wages either.

PaulAllen01.jpg

Dissing a great American like Allen is stupid. He is a multiBillionair you goofs. You don't think he has people that check everything ever said about him on the internets? You are just providing bulliten board material for the team. Keep it up! You are just giving the Seahawks and their owner more incentive to spank yo azzez. laugh.png

Dissing a great American like Allen is stupid. He is a multiBillionair you goofs. You don't think he has people that check everything ever said about him on the internets? You are just providing bulliten board material for the team. Keep it up! You are just giving the Seahawks and their owner more incentive to spank yo azzez. laugh.png

The ****** is strong with this one

We are really just dissing you, personally. I bet Paul is reading your post right now with keen interest.... Go wipe your nose....

The ****** is strong with this one

That's right. I'm so ******** that Sellen Corp hired me as the only machinist on site to build the computerized, motorized shade blinds and screens for all the windows in Bill Gates house/complex in 95. I owe a lot to Bill for a great job and Paul for saving my Seahawks. I have their backs till the wheels fall off. I like they pick winners. You still have to prove your team can get out of the NFCS anymore. We don't have to prove anything. We have a rookie QB. We are already playing with house money.

That's right. I'm so ******** that Sellen Corp hired me as the only machinist on site to build the computerized, motorized shade blinds and screens for all the windows in Bill Gates house/complex in 95. I owe a lot to Bill for a great job and Paul for saving my Seahawks. I have their backs till the wheels fall off. I like they pick winners. You still have to prove your team can get out of the NFCS anymore. We don't have to prove anything. We have a rookie QB. We are already playing with house money.

Someone makes an offhanded comment and you go off on a tirade about how uber rich your employer is, your life must really suck.

Edited by Leland

Sellen Corp must have been closed all this week, because your dumb *** has been trolling this message board all week long. For you idiotic Seattle Fans. I have been then before on a number of occasions. So, you can't tell me anything about your city. I also have family there. Nut Hugger, quit pretending to ball. The only balling you are doing is riding.

Yeah because a multi-billionaire is going to care what some random fan of some other football team said about him. Take a second to think about what you just typed.

If someone as much of a loser as you doesn't care what we say about you, do you think a billionaire is going to care?

You win at failing. Good job moron.

Truly successful people don't have to brag to complete strangers about their accomplishments. Fail.

Saying I am a machinist is bragging?... what do you do pick cotton? biggrin.png

No, expanding on your wonderful machinist job by advising you were the ONLY machinist on site to build blinds for rich people is bragging. Sounds like that is your life's highlight

And, nope, I don't pick cotton. I live in Redmond, WA, dumb ***. I will tell you, my job is much better than a machinist job though. I get to travel much further than just across Lake Washington to do an install job for blinds. You still fail.

Dude's not even funny, likable, and is racist. When will guy get a clue no one cares what he says or thinks?

But, but, but, he was the only machinist on site to build the computerized, motorized shade blinds and screens for all the windows in Bill Gates house/complex in 95. He is important.

/purple off