Someone Forward To Flowery Branch

Week 4) vs. Carolina – W, 30-28

This games should have ended as a Carolina win, as the Panthers were on the verge of scoring an out-of-reach-putting TD with less than 2 minutes. And then….

Fumble / turn-over as Cam fumbled away a sure win near the goal line.

Still then… it took a hail mary to get in field goal range in the closing minutes to luck out a 2pt win.

Did he watch the game?

And it wasn't a turnover. It just made it 4th down and a full 1 yard.

True enough...that's why we got the ball on the 1 yard line. I just love how style points now count in the NFL, or, at least when analyzing our 13-3 record. "Falcons had no business winning when Ryan throws five picks" just makes me laugh. To me it's just the opposite. I view it as a testament to the rest of our team that despite an atrocious performance by Ryan, we can still pull out a W. How many other teams in the NFL win when thrill quarterback has five interceptions?

Bottom line, great teams make their own luck.

Yes. . . i actually prefer style points. It aint the fact that you won. . . it's HOW you won. If you cant win pretty, if you cant win in an awesome manner, if you cant dominate and blow out and shut out every game, if you cant have gaudy stats every game. . . then I dont want the win. . you can keep it and shove it. F it. . . I'd rather lose. . .

It's Seattle's version of http://www.thefalcoh...olic.com/. The ,spin towards their favor makes sense. If one of Dave Choate's guys and gal made a post that portrayed us in a negative light it wouldn't be posted.

I think this one makes sense seeing as where its from. Its not hard to spin any win or loss.

I know but it was a fan post by some SEA fan. May be its me personally, but I am so ready for this game and tuned out everything LOL. Its been a long wait after the debacle in the meadowlands.

I know but it was a fan post by some SEA fan. May be its me personally, but I am so ready for this game and tuned out everything LOL. Its been a long wait after the debacle in the meadowlands.

I agree with that. I will take it a step further and say its been a long wait since 04' and about dang time since our current regime in 08'.