Falcons 41 Seahawks 14

Miller2Rison

Homerism aside, we have a huge advantage.

We've been there before, we're at home, #1 seed, match up better against them than anyone, they're missing their best pass rusher which will give them a vital hit to their pass rush and on top of all of that Browner got bitched by Garcon a week back and Julio is way better than Garcon.

I don't expect a blowout, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were. I also wouldn't be surprised if we lost.

yeh thats my prediction, were gonna dominate this game this aint warner, manning or rodgers.

i called 41-0 jokingly against new york but low and behold it could have easily been 41-0

im ready for sunday kickin off playoff weekend with a roadhouse tea....as i type this

Funny you should predict that. I just beat a guy on Madden that was using the Seahawks by that score. Well, it would have been, he quit before I scored that last TD but I was inside the 5. Asante had 4 picks and Jones DESTROYED Browner.

We've been there before, we're at home, #1 seed, match up better against them than anyone, they're missing their best pass rusher which will give them a vital hit to their pass rush and on top of all of that Browner got bitched by Garcon a week back and Julio is way better than Garcon.

I don't expect a blowout, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were. I also wouldn't be surprised if we lost.

I think missing Clemons is going to hurt them against the pass rush but more against the run. He is great against the run as well and Irwin is awful but Irvin is good pass rusher so I think they are losing more against the run than the pass.

I SHOULD be cautiously optimistic, but I'm saying **** it. I feel good about this game, I'm not worried, I expect a blow out. THIS is the statement game.

right there with ya as being cautiously optimistic. I'm thinking 24-10 in a game where they get a cheap score late and make the score look closer than the game really was.

So you're basically saying we might win and we might lose? huh.png

laugh.png

42-14? Here are a few fun facts:

-the Seahawks have not lost by more than a touchdown in 25 straight games

-they are 17-8 over that stretch and the 8 losses were by a combined 35 points

-they haven't given up 30 points in any of those 25 games and have given up 20 or more only seven times

It's fun to dream of blowout victories but some of you need a reality check. For the past season-and-a-half beating the Seahawks has required a four quarter slugfest.

Edited by TXHawk