Wow, No Respect, Louisiana Wide

SyCo

http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nfl&pollId=3450291

So the nation doesn't think the falcons have a chance at winning a playoff game..but somehow believe that Matt Ryan has a chance to win a playoff game... thanks for your insight nation, morons

Louisiana and the west coast seem to be the only consistent fans polled. wonder why

and incase anyones wondering, the nation is split on the packer 49er game.

What did you expect? I remember back when THE SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL, Ga thought the Colts were gonna win it....

its the results from the rest of the country that surprise me. im just poking fun at the power of polling. while the country is split on the niners and packers, its unanimous that atlanta will lose to Seattle, though there's also a majority that believe ryan will win a playoff game before kap.

its the results from the rest of the country that surprise me. im just poking fun at the power of polling. while the country is split on the niners and packers, its unanimous that atlanta will lose to Seattle, though there's also a majority that believe ryan will win a playoff game before kap.

thats because most americans dont take their head out their *** long enough to read the question! lol

but seriously, does it really surprise you about the rest of america?

http://espn.go.com/e...&pollId=3450291

So the nation doesn't think the falcons have a chance at winning a playoff game..but somehow believe that Matt Ryan has a chance to win a playoff game... thanks for your insight nation, morons

Louisiana and the west coast seem to be the only consistent fans polled. wonder why

and incase anyones wondering, the nation is split on the packer 49er game.

you do realize that hardly anybody gave us a chance going into our first playoff game in 2009

remember...no team that lost their last three games of the season ever won a Superbowl?

lol @ Louisiana. They actually came dangerously close to being a red state. (football politics, har har) I remember the "Do the Falcons have a chance of going 16-0" poll where they were the only state to vote that we don't stand a chance. Saints went ahead and beat us that Sunday too, so I guess they knew what they were talking about.

Anyway, I don't know what "most of the nation thinks"--maybe most people think the Falcons will finally win a playoff game, if not for the fact they think we're the better team than at least because we're bound to win one sooner or later. But if you watch ESPN there's ATL dissing left and right. Heck I live in Georgia and the local news station (the same guys that do the weather and stuff) were saying we weren't expected to win.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

The secret of polling: Timing, framing of the issues, and how the questions are phrased.

Still can't sway the citizens of my state though!

exactly. The poll should have been. Will the falcons win the SB like Vilma did his appeal hearing for BG or will the Seahawks win and because Goodell wants them to and Goodell is a swell guy.

I KEEP SAYING IT: "WE DON'T WANT RESPECT. WE WANT WINS."

WHEN WE LOOK AT THE SCORE BOARD, THATS WHERE WE FIND

OUR RESPECT. DID ANYBODY REALLY THINK THEY'D BE HOLDING

PEP-RALLYS FOR US IN LOUISIANA THIS WEEK? WE DIDN'T HOLD ANY

DURING THE SAINTS SUPER BOWL PLAYOFF RUN. I LIKE IT LIKE

THIS ...... ATLANTA AGAINST THE WORLD. I LIKE OUR CHANCES.

THE WORLD IS IN BIG TROUBLE!