Falcons 27 Seahawks 23

McMVP

Hey McMVP, how's it going?

Tell them to stay away from Nolan - you guys don't want him at all. laugh.png

What do you think of Chip Kelly? I heard they are still pushing for him. If he made the move - there is no team built for him like the Eagles.

I'm not really interested in Nolan...not for HC anyway. And I don't really want any part of Chip Kelly. I think he could be successful in the NFL, but it may not happen fast for him...and he'd get the itch to go back to college.

I'm not really interested in Nolan...not for HC anyway. And I don't really want any part of Chip Kelly. I think he could be successful in the NFL, but it may not happen fast for him...and he'd get the itch to go back to college.

I didn't think you guys would want Nolan myself. I thought for sure you are looking for a McCarthy type. Someone who is offensively oriented. I personally though would want nothing to do with Kelly.

just like old times around here....except that our fellow feathered friend McMVP is rooting for a falcon this time smile.png

Hey Gaz...

I want the Eagles to be Ble to interview Gus sooner rather than later. I don't know if he's the best choice, but I am intruigued by him...love that defense.

Many think the Eagles should go w/ an offensive HC....I'm not sure. Either could work...but I'd have no problems giving Gus a shot (among others)

Guest Negatorris

I feel this is the year Ryan gets the playoff monkey off his back...and it's just too hard for Deattle to travel to the East two weeks in a row...

Falcons will meet Packers next week...

I hate you for this. You just ruined everything. :(