A Social Experiement For Those With Cash

Forever Julian

Ok.......Hear me out with this.

This year I turn 24, the age my own father was when he had his first kid. This has caused me to think about culture and kids.

Then I developed an amazing experiment.

Lets say I went to the poorest country on each continent(outside of Australia,Europe and Antarctica).

This would be

Mexico

Bolivia

Democratic republic of the Congo

East Timor

I get a woman of equal social and economic standing in each of the above nations to have my kid, then proceed to pay each woman 50 dollars per month(600 a year each....2400 overall per year) through a company such as western union. I would have to see each kid an hour per month via skype or google chat to record data and whatnot, but that would be the only rule.

At the end of the experiment I could give them a 1k payout each, and then publish a contrast of poverty and culture between impoverished nations around the world in an academic journal. After this hopefully we all could profit off of science and academia.

Isnt this a brilliant idea?

So instead of infesting this world with more of you, why not find a single mother with a newborn baby in each of those countries. You do the exact same experiment with the same rules.

Instead of intentionally abandoning your children in the name of science, you are helping abandoned children and single mothers in impoverished nations.

So instead of infesting this world with more of you, why not find a single mother with a newborn baby in each of those countries. You do the exact same experiment with the same rules.

Instead of intentionally abandoning your children in the name of science, you are helping abandoned children and single mothers in impoverished nations.

That is a decent idea, but I feel having to screen men, in addition to the women, would cause major time issues.

Also the dna factor wouldnt be in play. I think the same genes, across specimens in different continents, would create a "more pure" study.

would create a "more pure" study.

That sounds a lot like a Hitler experiment.

Your study is not "pure" in more ways than I care to list. Outside of the ethical impurities, you'd be having babies with 4 different women with 4 different gene pools with no way to measure how many of the child's traits are due to your genes or their's. With the enormous difference in genetics between the 4 children, your test burdens those 4 women without generating any valid conclusions.

I have a better idea. Why not just drop our wives off in those 4 countries and see how their attitudes change after 20 years?

If your watching, I'm just kidding honey, I love you :-)

That is a decent idea, but I feel having to screen men, in addition to the women, would cause major time issues.

Also the dna factor wouldnt be in play. I think the same genes, across specimens in different continents, would create a "more pure" study.

It would actually be quicker. Otherwise you're going to have to fly to the countries, find the women, knock them up, hope you got it done the first time, fly to the next country, wait 9 months. It would be cheaper, quicker, and better for humanity if you didn't reproduce.