If I Ran The Falcon's Media Department...

I disagree...if I were at the dome, I'd be ROCKING everytime it was shown. I suspect a bunch of people feel the same. I also suspect the players feel the same.

You thinking like a fan.Falcons need media and media needs falcons. Its all business and got to be professional when you are running a media department , now I can do what ever if I was just a fan.

Edited by falcons007

You thinking like a fan.

That's sort of the whole point. I'm saying that specifically these vignettes would be intended to rouse our in stadium fans. Really no different from the "Decibel meter" or the D-Block videos that encourage noise from the crowd. The whole "the falcons need the media" argument is null since the videos would be media supplied.

The media would HAVE to cover whatever happens...win or lose. Why would you walk on egg shells for people who handle us like Andy Dalton's step children?

That's sort of the whole point. I'm saying that specifically these vignettes would be intended to rouse our in stadium fans. Really no different from the "Decibel meter" or the D-Block videos that encourage noise from the crowd. The whole "the falcons need the media" argument is null since the videos would be media supplied.

The media would HAVE to cover whatever happens...win or lose. Why would you walk on egg shells for people who handle us like Andy Dalton's step children?

You do know there is a such thing as too hyped up right? I say we don't mess with what's been successful this season.

Believe it or not this will be the first true game some of the media watched of the Falcons this year. With no other games on they will have no choice but to tune in.

Most of the media get there information from other sources. Rarely do they watch the game and form their own opinion.