It Had To Be Done.

Tuggle'2

Babs on D=Block  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should Babs be a permanent member of D-Block?

• Yes
    • No

Well I had to vote no just because if ya add him where do ya stop?

I think they should stay with the original concept, and get ready to hear from the national media about being featured next year on HBO or something similar.

Well considering he is the first one ever asked Id say its not that bad. He already has the bracelet!

Honest question here. What is D block. I see it here all the time, but I don't know what it actually is. Is it one of those tweeter things or something?

You've never seen it?

That is actually pretty impressive for a person who frequents the boards. Its a show put on by our LBs the last few years. Its a pretty entertaining show. It sort of lets us get to know the team They interview guys and always have fun with them. My signature is from the Thanksgiving episode.

Here is one of the best from last year. Jessie Tuggle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ewq0X2YgJuA

No, should be backers only. You start adding certain members of the secondary and d-line, eventually you have more people in D-Block than not in it. UNLESS... our D can kick it up another notch next year, and the entire D becomes known as D-Block.

That's a good argument. If Spoon takes it over and becomes the Mike P then sure. He probably needs to mentally anyways. Maybe " if " and or when Schiller makes the team next year and he is talking he will be vocal. Something about that though doesn't seem right. I think they should ride this Schiller can't talk thing forever!

I'd pretty well bet the farm Mike P is gone next year, we'll draft or move someone up to fill his spot. I'd like to see it stay pretty much the way it is with the LB's being the core of it. and bringing in guests each week.

I hope they do another car issue next year, so we can see if cliff gets anything done to his ride in the offseason!

That's a good argument. If Spoon takes it over and becomes the Mike P then sure. He probably needs to mentally anyways. Maybe " if " and or when Schiller makes the team next year and he is talking he will be vocal. Something about that though doesn't seem right. I think they should ride this Schiller can't talk thing forever!

actually, he talked in one of them, remember him telling the rest of the guys they could pay their bills online? that was one of the funniest "moments" all year, it was like it caught them all by surpise he could talk. of course I know it was scripted, but that was hilarious

actually, he talked in one of them, remember him telling the rest of the guys they could pay their bills online? that was one of the funniest "moments" all year, it was like it caught them all by surpise he could talk. of course I know it was scripted, but that was hilarious

Yes, that was made me laugh more then the Decoud shower scene video.