Seahawks Fans Are Hilarious

vel

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63064

This guy has every reason why we will lose and even uses ESPN Power Rankings to back his argument. This has been a hilarious week! They are coming out of the wood works and bringing every scenario as to why they will win with them.

Let's go back a few weeks:

We saw how this team came out the last time they lost to a divisional opponent and the media was doubting them and anointing their opponent the undisputed Super Bowl champs before the games were even played. The Panthers beat the Falcons bad. Everybody was trying to point to that game as the true litmus test of theFalcons, ignoring the rest of the season.

What happened that Sunday at 1 PM? Something that had never been done. We beat the defending champs 34-0, the worst the defending champs have ever lost. The lowly Falcons. Rose to the occasion and channeled all that frustration from the prior year's failure and the media's doubting.

Every big game, this team has risen with the biggest of chips on their shoulders. They have another opportunity in just 48 hours. The same thing is happening. The Falcons other 15 games are being forgotten and are being judged on their loss to Tampa. Compound the fact that they "can't" win a playoff game and it's just further fueling their anger this time. The Falcons past playoff woes are proof that they have no chance is what they are hearing. But this team has been pretty quiet as of late, outside of the required media schmoozing. Roddy even shunned the media. Very little tweeting from anybody. This team is definitely ready. They have been chomping at the bit for a year now for this chance.

I'm predicting a beating.

34-17. The Seahawks are good, but the Falcons are better and pissed. With no pass rush, they won't get much pressure on Ryan. With time, no corners can guard Roddy and Julio. I bet our OLine is waiting to push these Hawks around. They've heard all week how they are finesse and soft. Ask the Giants how that played out for them.

The game will be put in Wilson's hands. We will see 8-9 men in the box until we get beat. Rice and Tate aren't beating Samuel and Robinson. Not happening. The read option worked with Cam, that's it. Nobody else. Not RG3. Not Vick. Not nobody. Shut Lynch down. Period.

34-17. Falcons

You should see the seahawk fans over on espn conversation. Those guys are hypocrites

I try to avoid the ESPN conversation sections as much as possible be cause it is warfare over there. I had also been banned over there before because I called Pat Y out for an article that he made about the Falcons a few months back.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

Yep. I don't think I have seen one positive Falcon related segment. Every time they talk about us they mention our failures in the playoffs. All I hear is how good the Seahags corners are. How poised Russell Wilson is. Beast Mode...their defense. It's almost like we don't have a defense and we will lose just by showing up on Sunday. I don't know why I let myself get fooled into watching TV.

Yep. I don't think I have seen one positive Falcon related segment. Every time they talk about us they mention our failures in the playoffs. All I hear is how good the Seahags corners are. How poised Russell Wilson is. Beast Mode...their defense. It's almost like we don't have a defense and we will lose just by showing up on Sunday. I don't know why I let myself get fooled into watching TV.

I think we're all watching out of pure boredom! I cant lie, it's refreshing not to be bashed or second guessed on every segment, but I've discounted all of these guys as clowns, cant start believing them now.

Edited by Hawkstar

Well I thought that guy had an excellent analysis myself, but if games were decided by stats we wouldn't need to play would we? But since he is pointing at stats, I wonder if the game may not be decided by penalties? We all know we are the least penalized team in the NFL (good coaching and focus account for that), and playing at home. I keep hearing about how their corners get away with a lot of questionable holding against receivers (I don't watch the Seahawks so have no clue if that is true). So perhaps the difference maker is a few false start penalties caused by our homefield advantage and holding against their receivers.

I don't have any stats to back up my position. I am just very sure we will win because this team is the most focused team in the NFL this year due to humiliating losses in previous playoff appearances. The players and coaches keep saying that has no relevance to this game. Well that is total BS and we all know it. The truth is this entire organization was humiliated last year, and their entire focus ever since has been on righting that wrong.

Sunday is the day we rock the NFL because this is a different team than they have ever seen before.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Well I thought that guy had an excellent analysis myself, but if games were decided by stats we wouldn't need to play would we? But since he is pointing at stats, I wonder if the game may not be decided by penalties? We all know we are the least penalized team in the NFL (good coaching and focus account for that), and playing at home. I keep hearing about how their corners get away with a lot of questionable holding against receivers (I don't watch the Seahawks so have no clue if that is true). So perhaps the difference maker is a few false start penalties caused by our homefield advantage and holding against their receivers.

I don't have any stats to back up my position. I am just very sure we will win because this team is the most focused team in the NFL this year due to humiliating losses in previous playoff appearances. The players and coaches keep saying that has no relevance to this game. Well that is total BS and we all know it. The truth is this entire organization was humiliated last year, and their entire focus ever since has been on righting that wrong.

Sunday is the day we rock the NFL because this is a different team than they have ever seen before.

The Hawks murdered themselves with penalties early in the season. Big 15 yarders at horrible times. They seem to have the penalty issue under control; 4 flags last Sunday in DC. A huge key to this game is how they call the battle of the WR/CB. Ticky tack stuff, it would be a long day for us.

I think we're all watching out of pure boredom! I cant lie, it's refreshing not to be bashed or second guessed on every segment, but I've discounted all of these guys as clowns, cant start believing them now.

Amen , even when they do praise us I still think they're their normal dooshbag selves.

Hi to all of the Falcons fans out there. First off let me say that I hope that we have a good game on Sunday. I hope that the Hawks break Ryan, White, Jones, and Gonzalez into little bitty Falcon pieces and we win going away, but I'll take a win by any means possible.

If that isn't how things work out I do hope that you all have a nice playoff run this year, because second only to seeing the Hawks win is my desire to see both the Packers and the FortyBehinders get their a$$es kicked. Look up "Harbaugh Style" if you want to know how I feel about them. I have always kinda liked the Falcons, and anyway you're to far away to develop any real rivalry with you all anyway.

If some sophmoric morons from our fanbase do bug you all, remember that alot of people don't really watch their idiot children when the're online like they should.

Anyway, here's to a good game on Sunday, GO HAWKS!

apon.

Hi to all of the Falcons fans out there. First off let me say that I hope that we have a good game on Sunday. I hope that the Hawks break Ryan, White, Jones, and Gonzalez into little bitty Falcon pieces and we win going away, but I'll take a win by any means possible.

If that isn't how things work out I do hope that you all have a nice playoff run this year, because second only to seeing the Hawks win is my desire to see both the Packers and the FortyBehinders get their a$$es kicked. Look up "Harbaugh Style" if you want to know how I feel about them. I have always kinda liked the Falcons, and anyway you're to far away to develop any real rivalry with you all anyway.

If some sophmoric morons from our fanbase do bug you all, remember that alot of people don't really watch their idiot children when the're online like they should.

Anyway, here's to a good game on Sunday, GO HAWKS!

apon.

Pretty much feel the same way, if the Falcons do end up losing on Sunday, I'm going for Seattle the rest of the way. I despise the cheese heads and I'm not too find of the 49ers ever since the whole Alex Smith ordeal. I have nothing against Kaepernick but I hope he plays horribly just so Harbaugh can look like an idiot.