Redskins D...did It Remind You Of......

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

So was it just me or did the redskins against Seattle remind you of our bvg schemes?

I feel if the redskins were able to hang in there with a bvg type scheme, I just don't see how Seahawks can beat us.

They held the Hawks to 13 through 3 quarters. If RG3 was healthy, the Hawks wouldn't have won that game.

And if cows had balls... honestly, that's pretty much the same as me saying if Manning was healthy, completely healthy, you would have lost to Denver.

See how easy that is? Now cue up the righteous indignation...

Edited by Top Cat

And if cows had balls... honestly, that's pretty much the same as me saying if Manning was healthy, completely healthy, you would have lost to Denver.

But wait...he was completely healthy when he beat the Steelers week 1...AMIRITE?

With the beatings that the Seahawks have laid on their opponents, I sure hope The Falcons think the only reason we won was because of their "one legged" quarterback.. Kirk Cousins didn't fare well much either when he came into the game. Had the Seahawks not fumbled at the 2 it wouldn't have been close. But fine, we suck wink.png Sunday may come as a bit of a painful surprise for you fans...

Edited by Seahawks12thman

That was one of the worst comparisons. Yall won so congrats. You took advantage like you were supposed to but lets he honest here.

You were down 7-0 when he reinjured his knee and then 2 plays later he scored another touchdown to make it 14-0 but after that the Redskins offense wasn't the same.

That certainly paved a way for Seattle to come back.

Edited by ATLFalcons11

With the beatings that the Seahawks have laid on their opponents, I sure hope The Falcons think the only reason we won was because of their "one legged" quarterback.. Kirk Cousins didn't fare well much either when he came into the game. Had the Seahawks not fumbled at the 2 it wouldn't have been close. But fine, we suck wink.png Sunday may come as a bit of a painful surprise for you fans...

Just like griffin fumbling also...

I dont think the Seahawks suck but you're only fooling yourself if you think the game wouldn't have been 10 times harder if RG3 didnt reinjure that knee and 20x harder if he wasn't injured at all.

Injuries are part of the game so congrats on taking advantage of it, but dont deny the obvious. I truly doubt that yall win with RG3 not reinjuring that knee and to boot he wasn't hit on the play he reinjured it

Griffin fumbled inside his own five yard line after a huge sack on first down, Lynch Fumbled at the 2. It wasn't like the Redskins were going anywhere, it was 2nd and 23..

Horrible logic. The point is they cancel out eachother. Would u rather a fumble on the 5 or a punt or still a possibility to gain the 1st down?

I dont think the Seahawks suck but you're only fooling yourself if you think the game wouldn't have been 10 times harder if RG3 didnt reinjure that knee and 20x harder if he wasn't injured at all.

Injuries are part of the game so congrats on taking advantage of it, but dont deny the obvious. I truly doubt that yall win with RG3 not reinjuring that knee and to boot he wasn't hit on the play he reinjured it

Alfred Morris had thrity something yards after the first quarter and the Redskins amasses roughly 103 yards the rest of the game. The Seahawks held the ball for 32 of 45 minutes the remainder of the game. They out gained them 371 total yards to the Redskins 62. How is that not a total whipe out? RGIII left late in the 4th quarter..

Alfred Morris had thrity something yards after the first quarter and the Redskins amasses roughly 103 yards the rest of the game. The Seahawks held the ball for 32 of 45 minutes the remainder of the game. They out gained them 371 total yards to the Redskins 62. How is that not a total whipe out? RGIII left late in the 4th quarter..

Hey look seattles 12 man is here but WE CANT HEAR YOU.

That explains why seattle got the lead in the fourth huh?

Griffin fumbled inside his own five yard line after a huge sack on first down, Lynch Fumbled at the 2. It wasn't like the Redskins were going anywhere, it was 2nd and 23..

Well given the fact the Redskins had roughly 44 yards up to that point it is safe to say they weren't going anywhere (especially since the had lost 13 yards and the rush was starting to get to him). They couldn't even get first downs, much less points on the board. After the first quarter they might as well have gone home, they were dominated and dismantled by the seahawks defense. The falcons had better not get down by two scores or you are going to get beast mode AND have to chase Russell Wilson (AKA Fran Tarkenton a native) around and he will exhaust you..

Well given the fact the Redskins had roughly 44 yards up to that point it is safe to say they weren't going anywhere (especially since the had lost 13 yards and the rush was starting to get to him). They couldn't even get first downs, much less points on the board. After the first quarter they might as well have gone home, they were dominated and dismantled by the seahawks defense. The falcons had better not get down by two scores or you are going to get beast mode AND have to chase Russell Wilson (AKA Fran Tarkenton a native) around and he will exhaust you..

your exactly right. He couldnt run with one leg

Really? You're about to play dumb. So you couldn't tell that after RG3 fell prior to scoring the 2nd touchdown that he wasn't the same?

Its simple logic and even in interviews the Seattle defensive member said as much. The reason Alfred Morris ran all over you guys was becausethe backside of the defense had to play the threat of RG3 running. Once he became injured your defense capitalize and was able to play Morris straight up. Its simple mathematics because now the offense doesn't have enough people to block the defense. Advantage defense, especially a fast and physical defense like Seattle

Really? You're about to play dumb. So you couldn't tell that after RG3 fell prior to scoring the 2nd touchdown that he wasn't the same?

Its simple logic and even in interviews the Seattle defensive member said as much. The reason Alfred Morris ran all over you guys was becausethe backside of the defense had to play the threat of RG3 running. Once he became injured your defense capitalize and was able to play Morris straight up. Its simple mathematics because now the offense doesn't have enough people to block the defense. Advantage defense, especially a fast and physical defense like Seattle

That guy doesnt want to accept the truth

That reinjured knee happened in the first quarter and the very next drive is when the Seahawks stymied the Redskins offense. If you don't see that and you truly dont think the advantage came until the 4th quarter when RG3

went out instead of the 1st quarter after the Redskins scored their 2nd straight TD or that when he reinjured his knee his passes were off, then theres no debate.

The Redskins game doesn't have any bearing on the upcoming game Sunday, other than Clemons injury and some game tape, but dont think your defense just figured the Redskins out without getting some injury help from RG3.

No not saying they got lucky. They won fair and square, but the only reason is because rg3 went down and couldnt run and scramble. Sorry if your clueless

Hmm maybe I am "clueless" but last I checked he had been gimpy for a whole four weeks. They beat the Ravens with the backup coming in. They sat him down for a game against Cleveland but it didn't seem to stop the Redskins from dominating. They kicked the Browns *** and he could barely walk against the Cowboys and they stomped them. So given this analysis how am I clueless?

Guest Negatorris

Manning was completely healthy. I didn't see him out there wobbling around on one leg. You won't get so lucky in Atlanta, and don't be the first to disappear after we kick your Seahags in the mouth. I want to witness you swallow every piece of crow. You'll enjoy it too.