So The Question Here Really Is This

savwboy9

Do we see the real Turner this Sunday against the Osprey's. The guy we watched during the season this year is not the Turner who we have watched in the past. It has me wondering if the staff has limited him and his production for the sole purpose of unleashing thunderthighs this very moment. Will we see Turner hit the hole with authority or just weak effort like we have seen all season.

I think we will have an answer pretty quickly on the amount of carries Quiz gets in the 1st quarter.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say we get 100% effort from Turner this Sunday and he goes off for 150 yards..

My reasoning for this is Smiths comments on saving him for a playoff run and limiting him during the regular season. Also the fact that I have a hard time accepting he fell off that much since last season. I smell trickery being applied

Edited by savwboy 2012

I hope Turner shows up, he is not the work horse but a very good short yardage and red zone RB. I will call Turner a success if he can get 50-60 yards with around 15 carries,a TD and couple of 3rd down conversions. We need Turner to soften up the middle and Bruce Irvin.

Edited by falcons007

Do we see the real Turner this Sunday against the Osprey's. The guy we watched during the season this year is not the Turner who we have watched in the past. It has me wondering if the staff has limited him and his production for the sole purpose of unleashing thunderthighs this very moment. Will we see Turner hit the hole with authority or just weak effort like we have seen all season.

I think we will have an answer pretty quickly on the amount of carries Quiz gets in the 1st quarter.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say we get 100% effort from Turner this Sunday and he goes off for 150 yards..

My reasoning for this is Smiths comments on saving him for a playoff run and limiting him during the regular season. Also the fact that I have a hard time accepting he fell off that much since last season. I smell trickery being applied

And where did you see this at?

I just find it hard to believe they were limiting him just for the playoff run. Not buying it but i hope he shows up big though. Not hodling my breath. Ive watched him all season, alot of tackles behind the line, you'd think he would have been fresh and would blow it up

I hope Turner shows up, he is not the work horse but a very good short yardage and red zone RB. I will call Turner a success if he can get 50-60 yards with around 15 carries,a TD and couple of 3rd down conversions. We need Turner to soften up the middle and Bruce Irvin.

Bruce Irvin, the main defender I want to see us run at. He's extremely undersized in the run game. He's a pretty one-dimensional speed rusher.

Honestly, the types of backs that have hurt the Seahawks the worst this year are more like Quizz - Our stout DL has shut down a lot of the power backs they have faced this year (Adrian Peterson being the obvious exception). The Redskins did have luck with Alfred Morris last week by having a TE or WR crackback block on Red Bryant and then running to the outside - but based on what I've seen/read about the Falcons rushing attack, you guys do most of your running up the middle - as such, I'm not sure if you could really switch your running scheme to match in just a week.

Some of you guys kill me! YES. Smitty is on record saying that we were limiting Turner to keep him fresh for the post season. This mean limiting the number of touches during the year and resting him more often in the past.

This does NOT mean that we were limiting his production by holding him back, only to release the beast during the post season. That sounds about as ridiculous as people saying koetter and Nolan were holding back for the playoffs.

Some of you guys kill me! YES. Smitty is on record saying that we were limiting Turner to keep him fresh for the post season. This mean limiting the number of touches during the year and resting him more often in the past.

This does NOT mean that we were limiting his production by holding him back, only to release the beast during the post season. That sounds about as ridiculous as people saying koetter and Nolan were holding back for the playoffs.

That is what i was saying but i was asked DO I WATCH ANY GAMES. wtf . i think this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard but i hope he blows it up though

Who the heck said that? Nobody in here did for sure.