Roddy And Julio, Please For The Love Of God

Kilgore Trout

Do not let Sherman and Browner get in your head. These two are the biggest sh*t-talking turds in the entire NFL. DON'T cost your team position or momentum by getting frustrated with these dudes.

I'm sure Finn has already called them and talked to them about this very thing, but I will be watching the CB vs. WR matchup very closely.

Edited by Parabola

I'm more worried about Julio and Roddy getting past the jam. Julio struggles more then Roddy when jammed..

Julio and Roddy will talk some trash as well especially Roddy . Its going to be a good match up come Sunday our strength vs their strength

Julio is good against the Jam, most of the teams now are worried to Jam JJ. he will be fine if he doesn't drop.

Julio is good against the Jam, most of the teams now are worried to Jam JJ. he will be fine if he doesn't drop.

Julio struggled earlier in season with jam but started to get free a little more off line. Not many teams used press coverage on us late in season . They were worried about deep ball and Julio getting behind them. Julio and Roddy should be fine they handled Sea corners last season . It's just more about throwing off the timing with Ryan .

Julio struggled earlier in season with jam but started to get free a little more off line. Not many teams used press coverage on us late in season . They were worried about deep ball and Julio getting behind them. Julio and Roddy should be fine they handled Sea corners last season . It's just more about throwing off the timing with Ryan .

Not really, I pretty much watched every snap on all 22. There are very handful of snaps he struggled with Jam if any. JJ breaking the jam was one of the reasons safeties let RW behind including the 59 yard pass in the Panthers game which setup the game winning FG. Teams might be better off playing off JJ than playing him close to the line.

Edited by falcons007

Not really, I pretty much watched every snap on all 22. There are very handful of snaps he struggled with Jam if any. JJ breaking the jam was one of the reasons safeties let RW behind including the 59 yard pass in the Panthers game which setup the game winning FG. Teams might be better off playing off JJ than playing him close to the line.

Julio struggled at home this season and for most part it was against man defense. The Den game was arguably one of Julio worse game especially with the drop pass in the end zone as well . Add in the Arizona game as well Julio struggled with press coverage . If I was a d cord I sure wouldnt allow Julio to get a free release that is for sure since Sea has physical corners . I would like to throw off the timing with the QB . Its a risk cause Julio has speed and size that if he gets his hands and gets bye you its going for 6

Not sure but Julio hand injury( torn webbing) might have made a little bit of difference early in the season. He hasn't had a problem lately I expect the Falcons to take a couple of shots deep fairly early

Julio struggled at home this season and for most part it was against man defense. The Den game was arguably one of Julio worse game especially with the drop pass in the end zone as well . Add in the Arizona game as well Julio struggled with press coverage . If I was a d cord I sure wouldnt allow Julio to get a free release that is for sure since Sea has physical corners . I would like to throw off the timing with the QB . Its a risk cause Julio has speed and size that if he gets his hands and gets bye you its going for 6

In the dropped pass JJ had a clean release, coverage was good but he dropped the pass with lot of cushion. ARI played most of the game with their CB 5 or 10 yards from the receiver, there were few snaps with press coverage. The middle of the OL was atrocious in ARI game and for most part WR got clean release.

Edited by falcons007