Dang! Tedy Bruschi (Sp) Just Predicted

ol'_dirty2

Bruschi made no sense on that NFL Live segment. He picked us to win every match-up then yells out(apparently prematurely) that he is picking Seattle to win the game. How in the world can we win every match-up and still lose the game? I swear these guys don't even know what they're saying most the time.

Haha , well never mind. When he was actually supposed to pick he chose us.

I love the optimism in here but it's just a ridiculous thought. Our rush defense struggles a lot and Turner is DONE. Add to the fact our run blocking is mediocre (or worse).. yet somehow.. you think Turner will outrush Lynch? gawd, some of you really are taking the blue pill.

It's not the defense that will limit him. It's our offenses ability to stay on the field.

It's not the defense that will limit him. It's our offenses ability to stay on the field.

1. Turner will be sharing almost half his carries with Rodgers or more depending on the flow.

2. Seahawks are one of the top rushing teams in the NFL.

3. Falcons are one of the worst rushing teams in the NFL.

4. Seahawks offense is built behind the run.

5. Seahawks have one of the better defenses in the league.

These are FACTs that really make this prediction look extremely ridiculous. I'm not going to sit here and agree with sweet little fairytales based off of no reputable evidence.

Do I hope Turner out rushes him? **** yeah. Is it a realistic outlook? Jeezus, fck no!

haha