Tailgate Party In Gulch Lot A

If you wanna stop by I'm making a sports cooler with hunch punch stop by have a couple drinks, throw some dogs on the grill, play some ladderball. I dont care if you bring your own booze just dont go overboard and drink all the punch, you can bring/throw whatever on the grill. Just send me a pm and ill send you my number.

Edited by AtlantaFanSince1991

Our Spot for the Clink generally has opposing fans walking by, we always welcome them in for a beer or two. The coolest pro place I've tailgated, Lambeau! Man, they do it right. People have big screens set up, full bars; they go all out. People were really cool as well. Looking forward to meeting some Falcon Fans on Sunday. Good Luck to both teams.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Hawk fans welcome? I get it if not. Any suggestions for a Happy Hour or a cool place to check out near the W Hotel on Peachtree St?

dude you do not have to ask. we are all good to other fans.....except the taints.

I'll be in the yellow lot with a good bit of beer and games (sand bag game and washers....but they do have falcon logos on them.)

send me a message if you want to stop by.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

@hawkstar

this is a fun german place. I have had a great memory from that bar. just ask to the stuff to the games and you get to play for free.

I'm having my own party at my house Sat. and want to get to bed early. I know we are setting up the tailgating at 7 in the sunday morning in the yellow lot.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Where abouts you going to be ? I will look you up...

thats the part I am unsure about. meand my wife and friends from florida got invited by a guy in the yellow lot. but I am unsure where.

check your PM.

Sounds like a plan man. Do I need to prepurchase yellow? What time u getting there

7:00

and yes you need to purchase it. let me find the site

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I'll be getting there around 7. probably more so 7-7:30. I have a gfood bit of beer as well.

I am deciding how I want to do food. I know some of the guys who invited me said to bring some food if I want to eat.

- I would love to take my smoker. but I would need a truck to transfer it, and I just have cars.

- but I am thinking of making food to where it ends in the morning, and then take it and wrap it in a warm wet blanket and bring it in the cooler, and start eating hourssss later. (I have some secrets to making food. :D

If you wanna stop by I'm making a sports cooler with hunch punch stop by have a couple drinks, throw some dogs on the grill, play some ladderball. I dont care if you bring your own booze just dont go overboard and drink all the punch, you can bring/throw whatever on the grill. Just send me a pm and ill send you my number.

I must know what Hunch Punch is.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Whats the general age of the group hanging out there if you don't mind me asking?

lol

well I am 30. wife 30. buddy from florida and his brother over 40. the other guys I know in there 30's.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Okay, lol. Just checking I'm 31 and my brother is 34 and if I was thinking of coming by and saying hi I didn't want to feel out of place with a bunch of kids/geezers mellow.png

your not the only one who has questioned this type of thing. Lol

Bump for others. I like to meet other message board members