Hearing Other Teams' Fans Talk About Michael Turner Is So Embarrassing

bdog 29

Its like when you're a kid and your weird, loser cousin comes to visit and all the other kids make fun of him. You want to stick up for him but you know everything they're saying is right and part of you just wishes he'd go away so you don't have to deal with it anymore.

Its like when you're a kid and your weird, loser cousin comes to visit and all the other kids make fun of him. You want to stick up for him but you know everything they're saying is right and part of you just wishes he'd go away so you don't have to deal with it anymore.

not hard to defend or stick up for Turner. . .

wow, what a difference a year makes. . . . you all turn quicker than milk sitting in the sun

Edited by irú olóyè kan ti Ôlörun

I would never get embarrassed over Micheal Turner. He was arguably top 1-3 RB in the league for 4 years straight for us. Time and wear caught up with him and that is not his fault.

Agree. Completely. It's up to Smitty to put the most effective rusher(s) in the game to give us the best chance to win. We can't afford to start drives 2nd and 8 or 9 every possession. Go FALCONS!

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

you do know turner has 11 TD and Lynch has 12.....means turner is more a red zone threat.

leave it at that and don't say anything else.

he needs to kick rocks, so we can honor what he's done instead of hate him for what he's doing. id love to see turner redemption in the playoffs though

Turner might be the surprise factor of this entire matchup. He's much more rested than at any season's end. And he KNOWS this is his last hurrah. I'm not ready to write the guy off yet.

^^^

Turner will have one big game for us in these playoffs.

This will be Turner's last run as a Falcon. I think we can all agree on that fact. He hasn't been stellar in 2012. Is it the line? Is it his extra weight? Who knows? Something isn't right with our running game, though and with MT carrying the bulk, he's gonna get the fingers pointed at him. It'll be his last chance to show what he is capable of doing.

I would never get embarrassed over Micheal Turner. He was arguably top 1-3 RB in the league for 4 years straight for us. Time and wear caught up with him and that is not his fault.

It's completely different for me. I've been saying we need to replace Michael Turner for like 2 years now. Despite his gaudy stats, he only got his yards against really crappy teams. He used to consistently get shut down versus good teams and the game would almost always fall on Matt Ryan's shoulders. Now he's just getting shut down by everyone.

You shouldn't give a **** what other people think.

It's completely different for me. I've been saying we need to replace Michael Turner for like 2 years now. Despite his gaudy stats, he only got his yards against really crappy teams. He used to consistently get shut down versus good teams and the game would almost always fall on Matt Ryan's shoulders. Now he's just getting shut down by everyone.

That's where we are very different for sure. Micheal Turner while obviously lacking what he had is in no way someone to be embarrassed by. He is not tops anymore but if you look around the league still better then a lot of guys out there.

You shouldn't give a **** what other people think.

Nothing embarrasing about Turner. You can say what you want, but the dude has been a great Falcon. He helped this franchise get to where were are now, and shouldn't go unoticed.

He took 2 steps back this year, yes. However I'm hoping he can step it up in the spotlight on Sunday.