Abe Is Questionable, Moore And Robinson Are Probable

Peyton

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hope he plays. Questionable on Friday If I am remembering right means he is playing going off Smitty talk.

The Falcons once listed Michael Jenkins as questionable for 6 straight weeks without him stepping on the field. Brent Grimes was questionable last week. I thinkt he questionable deisgnation is pretty discouraging, unless it comes out that Abe was a full go in practice. I haven't heard if he was a full go or not.

Owens is out. Shouldn't hurt us against Seattle, but could bite us if the Packers come to town. We need Corners for all their WRs. He's a lot better player than he was last time GB came here.

That said, it would be nice to have him in case someone needs to chase down Leon Washington on returns.

The Falcons once listed Michael Jenkins as questionable for 6 straight weeks without him stepping on the field. Brent Grimes was questionable last week. I thinkt he questionable deisgnation is pretty discouraging, unless it comes out that Abe was a full go in practice. I haven't heard if he was a full go or not.

Im pretty sure this year though that anyone listed as questionable on Friday played on Sunday. It was the game time decisions that were iffy.

Im pretty sure this year though that anyone listed as questionable on Friday played on Sunday. It was the game time decisions that were iffy.

And Jenkins was ruled out 2 or three weeks in the final injury report. He was held out of Browns game to keep him fresh for eagles game in week 6. Thats how I remember and I don't think Jenkins was listed questionable in the final report for six seeks.

And Jenkins was ruled out 2 or three weeks in the final injury report. He was held out of Browns game to keep him fresh for eagles game in week 6. Thats how I remember and I don't think Jenkins was listed questionable in the final report for six seeks.

Yeah I am probably exaggerating there. It was several weeks though.