Be Honest Guys------Predict The Score

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Falcons run the ball 40+ times they'll go 3-and-out a whole lot too. We have no running game. I don't understand this talk that we've been saving the running game for the playoffs and all of a sudden we're going to run the ball like it's 2008. It just ain't happening folks!

I dont disagree about the run game miraculously being good , I do think that the only way we run 40 times is with a HUGE lead. lol

If the Falcons run the ball 40+ times they'll go 3-and-out a whole lot too. We have no running game. I don't understand this talk that we've been saving the running game for the playoffs and all of a sudden we're going to run the ball like it's 2008. It just ain't happening folks!

If you go 3 and out a whole bunch of times you will never make it to 40 carries.

I think you're just a bit off if you think the Falcons are gonna run the ball 40+ times and win. Not with how horrible our running game has been this season.

FF, you talk to me alot. That is my dream but being fresh and ready to go then 25+ carries could happen. I want to win TOP and keep that defense on the field tired and winded.