Just Got Perma Banned At Seahawks.net

SoCalFalconFan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

I've gone over there and guaranteed victory in a number of threads, but I haven't been banned yet. laugh.png

I'll make sure to do some extra sh*t talking when we win for you banned folks. cool.png

I'm putting this here because I can't start new topics. If the Seahawks lose it will not be because of deep balls. Your wide outs will get a few, but they won't be the difference. Most of the time when Ryan looks down field they will be covered. The weakness for the Hawks are the underneath routes. Check Detroit, New England and to some degree the Packers. I haven't seen it as much lately. Maybe we plugged that hole. If it isn't there, or if the Falcons can't exploit it, they have no chance to win.

Huggy

I'm putting this here because I can't start new topics. If the Seahawks lose it will not be because of deep balls. Your wide outs will get a few, but they won't be the difference. Most of the time when Ryan looks down field they will be covered. The weakness for the Hawks are the underneath routes. Check Detroit, New England and to some degree the Packers. I haven't seen it as much lately. Maybe we plugged that hole. If it isn't there, or if the Falcons can't exploit it, they have no chance to win.

Huggy

Have you actually watched your cb this season. They arent that fast and they hold on almost every play. If the refs call an even game no way they can hang with julio and roddy..plus a 1 legged griffin almost handed you a lose. If griffin had both legs you wouldnt even be having this discussion!! Edited by falconsense

Huggy

Huggy Bear? Seriously? You're talking smack on our board with the name Huggy Bear. Nnamdi couldnt cover them. Neither could a slew of other pro bowl calibur cb's this year. But you keep telling yourself that.

Have you actually watched your cb this season. They arent that fast and they hold on almost every play. If the refs call an even game no way they can hang with julio and roddy..plus a 1 legged griffin almost handed you a lose. If griffin had both legs you wouldnt even be having this discussion!!

Gee I hadn't noticed that. I went back and watched some tape and you're right. We're doomed.

Huggy

Some of the mods swing the ban-hammer WAY too liberally - I don't think that I saw your post - what did you say?

Most Forums tend to be fairly insular though - but if a person comes in and doesn't try to start something and brings relevant analysis to the discussion, I think that they should be allowed to stay. That's why I'm reading and posting here - much prefer to bring Hawks knowledge to the "uninitiated" and hear more about the Falcons strengths and weaknesses from people who follow them year round than high-fiving with a bunch of homers. (I do regularly read and post over there - just like to read what others are saying as well)

Huggy Bear? Seriously? You're talking smack on our board with the name Huggy Bear. Nnamdi couldnt cover them. Neither could a slew of other pro bowl calibur cb's this year. But you keep telling yourself that.

You sound like you need a hug.

Huggy

Edited by HuggyBear

I was politely asked to leave a bar here on lower Queen Anne the night before last. After having a couple of Bourbons I was in rare form... I'm not mad, I would have asked me to leave too... C'mon birds, lets go down to the swamp and get that Lombardi!

LOL.. sorry, but that's funny.

Thanks, this is all for fun and entertainment. But seriously,I know you have some kick *** recievers, but the underneath routes are going to be easier to exploit than trying to go up top. And like I said you will get some. Assignments get missed and at times people just make great plays, but it is the dink and dunk pass that always seems to work against us.

Huggy

Huggy

Do you have any idea how stupid your post is with this included? You better hope with all the ways we can score that you don't have ANY successful deep passes against you because if we get a few you are totally screwed.

Maybe you plugged the underneath route? You do realize you only get to have 11 players on the field at one time, right?