So What Happens When We Win Sunday?

Camaroman58

Falcons will go to NFC Championship game and one step closer to playing in Suber bowl. I honestly don't care about what media says as long as we can get the big prize. No one remembers how Patriots won those 3 SB with a FG difference and made one SB with a controversial Tuck rule. Just win baby.

Me, I can't WAIT to see what the media says...Do we become a TRUE contender? Do we gain the respect from the NFL and ESPN networks? Do we become a different team? I think they'll probably find excuses-travel schedule, not at 'full' strength, ingrown toenails...something...

The media will say the Hawsks are rubbish, we only won because we were at home, we didn't deserve HFA, the game was played at an unnatural time for the west coast team, we got lucky and the weather conditions didn't suit the Hawks.

Oh and we have "0" chance of winning next week because we are overrated frauds and the worst 13 wins team in NFL history.