Anyone Else Getting Emails From Bestlinebackereverspoon

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn
Seriously, why do you continue to be so ******* stupid? Every **** post just further proves how ******** you are. You have the privilege ( by a LARGE margin ) to be the most idiotic poster on this entire forum.

God/whatever you believe in couldn't make you stupider. You massively stupid **** you.

so I keep getting messages like this over and over. and I just ignore them, but I was just curious....anyone else getting these or anything like it?

I know a couple other members did. and I'll leave their name out, just in case they do not want to be brought into it.

but man this person has some issues. I know they nor myself has ever said I word to this person. I just went through and checked all his post, and not one did I reply or him reply to me on something.

and yeah of course the mods have not done anything yet. guess I'll have to get BB involved to get something done around here.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I don't think I post enough in the general public areas to get hate mail like that.

I'm jealous. sad.png

HAHAHA

it is funny. I posted this over in the TATF and have a couple people saying they agree with that poster.....one has under 100 post. the other is falcon knight with over 1000 post.

for falcon knight, I guess the guy does not know how to debate some of my old post. and I guess all the others have same issues or they have envy issues they need to take care of. :D

-------------------

also I wonder just like falconfan567 if I should quit posting over there. it is starting to get more and more childish.

- for instance this memeber writing me and 5 other people.

- he has been reported over and over again....yet nothing takes places.

- do the reports not get sent to the right mods?

- and I know mods are busy and all......but this has been happening to me for about a month with this person....and who knows how long with the others.

- then you have trolls.

I give everyone a chance. but after they sound like a trool and I let them know and they continue on....then I just block them. and now that list is growing more and more

we have lost good members who report because of stupid issues like this that are not taken care of. are we at risk of losing all of our good posters?

I do know of a few good mods. but I hate having to send them a PM letting them know this non sense that should have been taken care of by the report system set up.

Nope. Don't get those. But there's only 1 mod that I know of on TATF that does anything and that's BankerBird and he's not on very much. SacFalcFan is another mod but he usually only posts in the college football forum. He rarely posts in the other areas.

But Gritz gave me the new approach that I have been using over there that works well. I have a certain group of posters that I respect and that they respect me and they are the only ones I talk to now. I stopped talking (arguing) with morons whose only goal is to cause a ruckus.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I wish they made inner of guys and few others over here on pure a mod. Cause I know y'all are in a lot and don't take crap

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

If one of y'all want to be. We should have a petition over here and ask to make you a mod. and then give that to bb or sacfalfan to pass along

If anyone wants to throw me under the bus… I mean, throw my name in the hat… I'd be willing to consider taking on that role. I've done it before on other sites and have the experience. Plus, I care too much about the AFMB to watch it become a troll haven poplulated by equal parts Negative Nancies.

You got my vote PK!