New-Ish Falcon Pinup From Rva

RVA Falcon Fan

dude if they sold that outfit I'd have get my girl several of them, cuz they would all get destroyedbiggrin.png

I bought one for my little lady at Fredericks of Hollywood that is very similar to that. Doesn't have the Falcon on it but, what's the point? It doesn't stay on long anyways.

Too true! But getting them off is half the fun ;)

Giving a new meaning to "Rise Up"

Lucky for us that RVA draws these wonderful Gals.

If Mrs Gritz caught Mr. Gritz drawing like this, that would be the end of Mr.Gritz.

If Supes were to draw this,,,,,,,,,,,,uhhh never mind lets just say

that Portnoy would not be complaining.

If Mrs Gritz caught Mr. Gritz drawing like this, that would be the end of Mr.Gritz.

Lol. And hence the reason I don't visit the "can't we stop bumping threads" thread anymore. It's to a point that Mrs. Butudontseeme would not like me viewing it.

Edited by Butudontseeme

Heh, truly... however, Mrs. RVA was actually holding the lights for this pinup photoshoot :)

(She's a fan of the pinups too!)

Ive been wanting to get a new tattoo. I was already thinking about a pinup girl either on my leg or down the side of my back. I've also wanted some sort of Falcon tat but nothing cheesy. I never thought to combine the two. Make a good one and have it be more 50s style and I might actually think about making it a permanent part of me

Ive been wanting to get a new tattoo. I was already thinking about a pinup girl either on my leg or down the side of my back. I've also wanted some sort of Falcon tat but nothing cheesy. I never thought to combine the two. Make a good one and have it be more 50s style and I might actually think about making it a permanent part of me

I was actually thinking along those lines myself, but just have the artist use my girl's face instead of the original drawing LOL