Smacktoon: Falco Vs. Wilson

RVA Falcon Fan

That's sweet Les!.....and very clever too.....Glad you're making the posters use their heads for something other than a hat rack.....Really appreciated your referring to Chuck Jones last week as an inspiration for your work. All of the animators who worked at Warner Brothers in the 40's, 50's and 60's are heroes of mine......

That's sweet Les!.....and very clever too.....Glad you're making the posters use their heads for something other than a hat rack.....Really appreciated your referring to Chuck Jones last week as an inspiration for your work. All of the animators who worked at Warner Brothers in the 40's, 50's and 60's are heroes of mine......

I love jokes that make you think a little... this was what popped into my head and wouldn't leave, so I had to get it out somehow ;) Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, and Robert McKimson are all my faves from the Termite Terrace days, and I'm a student of the 9 Old Men out of Disney's thanks to Richard Williams and his animation master classes. Oy the library I have (which I'm sure you have one too, we're all like packrats when it comes to books about our craft).

Thanks brotha! Hope to see something from you n Supes soon!! ;)