A Trend Worth Believing?

Mid-Nite-Toker

I guess any trend that reflects Atlanta winning this game is worth believing...since they are going to win.

I'm honestly shedding a neglected fact (why we win)...MT/MR didn't play in any of those defeats.

Snelling/Redman tried their best to win against NO...just short. Falcons/Smitty have an impeccable record at home.

I'm not too concerned about this game, honestly. We've beaten the Seahawks each of the past two years, in Seattle, so we should definitely beat them at home.

There aren't many changes to either team's roster or coaching staff since last season, the main ones being their QB and our new coordinators. And if Koetter + Nolan are not > Wilson, then Arthur Blank is going to be pizzed.

Nolan will find a way to limit Lynch and Wilson on the ground, or at the very least, limit the Seahawks in the red zone. And Koetter will find ways to get our receivers open against the Seahawks' secondary. I think we jump out to an early lead, and eventually win this one 20 - 27.

Edited by virginiafalcon

I'm not too concerned about this game, honestly. We've beaten the Seahawks each of the past two years, in Seattle, so we should definitely beat them at home. There aren't many changes to either team's roster or coaching staff since last season, the main ones being their QB and our new coordinators. And if Koetter + Nolan are not > Wilson, then Arthur Blank is going to be pizzed.

Nailed it!

I'm banking on AB's message sinking in and the trend I stated...healthy(1st team) Falcons don't lose b2b games at home.