Tie

Win

Win

Loss

Win

Win

Loss

Win

Pretty crazy statistic. They've lost or tied every third game all year and won all the rest. And it's not because the schedule was laid out for that to happen.

They were favored to win all of the losses and the tie except for the Seattle game two weeks ago, which settled at pick'em.

And the power of the New England home field couldn't even break this pattern, as the Niners went there and took care of business.

So....I am sure it doesn't mean anything, but I found it pretty interesting, being the stat guy I am.

So you're predicting a TIE?

Just kidding, I get the pattern. You're right, that's weird.

That's funny, technically I guess the pattern would call for the tie.

I am going to choose to think that St. Louis just caused a blip in the pattern by getting called for delay of game while trying to kick the game winning FG.

They're undefeated on the East Coast for the past couple years, but yea I see what you're saying.

They lost to the Ravens last year, but yeah, they haven't really shown they have a problem travelling.

They have shown a problem winning 3 in a row this year though.

Sorry, quoted you by mistake. That was a response to Peyton's general point, not yours.

I don't care at all who we play, this wasn't a serious thread, just pointing out an interesting fact.

I mean, if trends were real, the Falcons are in real trouble with how they have been trending in the playoffs.

But the trends don't mean anything. I just found the Niners results this year interesting.

They lost to the Ravens last year, but yeah, they haven't really shown they have a problem travelling.

They have shown a problem winning 3 in a row this year though.

Ahh they sure did! I think they were undefeated in the Eastern Time Zone before then and undefeated since...

I prefer GB, I think they are the better matchup for us. We have been pretty good against "elite" QBs.

I don't know if its a better match-up...obviously prevailing against Sea(run game(QB)-defense). Why should we sweat Kaepernick and SF?

I want revenge against those fudge-Packers...put another elite QB scalp over the fireplace.

Ahh they sure did! I think they were undefeated in the Eastern Time Zone before then and undefeated since...

The best I can tell they are 6-1 in the Eastern time szone the last two seasons, after going 0-3 in 2010. So yeah, they've been doing pretty well in the East.

Guest Negatorris

I don't really even care who wins that game. I think we would handle the Packers better than we could the Niners though. If we beat SEA, I'd be shocked if we didn't win the championship game. It'd be great to get revenge on Aaron Rodgers.

The thing that worries me about GB is our first outing against the Saints. I think I prefer the QB with less experience. I could not care less about revenge. All I want is another shot at a ring. We can beat them down some other time.

We've beat GB in the regular season. I don't think the Packers have the same running ability as Saints(Ivory).

What QB is more respected in the NFC p/o than AR...knock him off. I think the Packers pull it off in SF.