Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick.......................................................

Bring It

Just think how the players must feel.

From an optimist's perspective, though, they have all been here before and I know the leaders on this team (Matty, Asante, TG, Abe, Spoon) are getting the team's mind right and preparing to go to war.

According to the news Asante is keeping the guys loose. Apparently he is talking his normal smack , dancing around and throwing his helmet all over. laugh.png (love this guy)

Also there has been a lot of dancing and general fun having in the locker room after practice.

According to the news Asante is keeping the guys loose. Apparently he is talking his normal smack , dancing around and throwing his helmet all over. laugh.png (love this guy)

Also there has been a lot of dancing and general fun having in the locker room after practice.

Yeah his interview yesterday was funny. They asked him why do CB like Hall,Sherman talk a lot? Asante said this is swag 100, I don't talk to other teams, I show it on the field making plays.

Edited by falcons007