Forget About What The "experts" Are Saying About The Other Team

ol'_dirty2

Now that Friday is here I'm feeling more and more excited about the game on Sunday. I realize that I'm not on the team, but I'm excited and confident that we'll be able to dispose of the Sea pigeons. I predicted over a 10 point victory a few days ago in another thread and I'm sticking to it!!! Dirty Birds fly away with it and soar into the Championship Game

My take on the media is that they KNOW the Falcons are going to come out and do whatever it takes to win this game and maybe even deliver a beatdown of the Hawks so they are just pumping up the upset of the number 1 seed for ratings and numbers of these smaller market teams. I am so confident that this team has been doing so much this year in preparation for this post season because they KNOW they had the regular season pretty much in the bag.

My take on the media is that they KNOW the Falcons are going to come out and do whatever it takes to win this game and maybe even deliver a beatdown of the Hawks so they are just pumping up the upset of the number 1 seed for ratings and numbers of these smaller market teams. I am so confident that this team has been doing so much this year in preparation for this post season because they KNOW they had the regular season pretty much in the bag.

I agree. Some of these guys say things for the reaction. Either way I feel a convincing win coming on. Lets just stay healthy!!!