Do You Prefer The Ball 1St?

jm_falcons

I thought I'd throw this out there. At the beginning of the game....do you want the Falcons to start off with the ball or be on defense 1st?

Personally....I usually want to see the Falcons on defense 1st. But in this case....its the offense that really wants to reverse what happened in the last playoff game. A well orchestrated Falcons offensive drive on that 1st posession will really amp up an already jacked D. Your thoughts or does it matter to you?

Defense first. Take the Seahawks ears out to start the game by allowing the 12th man to establsih themselves. Perhaps an opening drive interception?

Since it's 10:00am Seattle time, "Spoon-feed'em" a little mayhem in the AM.

My thoughts are...after two weeks of downtime, the "D" is "all jacked up" and will be ready to go. In either case we will know right from jump, which bird team is representing... the killer, or the dodo....perhaps both? :)

01/13/13 @ 1300, an "uprising in Atlanta" has begun.

Edited by Falcons Talon

Defense first - crowd is fed beer-ed up and hopefully nervous let em get noisy and vent. RW3 and Lynch need to receive the welcome that they're due and our defense can get to work early to put down a marker.

Offense should then get their inspiration to put in a drive and like the Redskins run the ball and smash them in the mouth.

I always like to get the ball at the half, simply because I like the idea of going into half knowing that we are getting the ball. It just solidifies your thoughts and feelings about the first half. If you go in trailing 13-10, no big deal, you have the ball! Go score and you have the lead. Conversely, if you go in up, say 14-7, you feel like you have a huge opportunity to possibly put a team away or at least completely behind the 8-ball.

That is just my feeling. It would also be nice to get points on the board first. Who knows!