I Beg You Guys, Do Our Team This Favor

THERE IS ONE THING THAT CAN GUARANTEE US A MAJOR ADVANTAGE ON SUNDAYWith the Seahawks traveling to come to our house, please on all offensive series be loud as can be regardless of the score or whats gone on. Rookie qb, road team against a fresh falcons team, hostile dome, huge huge challenge as it is, but if you are all loud every play they are on offense, it will make their job so much harder.They come to the east on a long jet lagged trip, back to back weeks, after an emotional comeback hard fought win. Sherman got punched, clemons is out, they have a huge challenge. We can make it more difficult, tiring, relentless, if we just scream and yell when they have the ball and force drive killing, game killing penalties.LETS GO FALCONS

Edited by falcondiehardsince 88

Fans know this already. If they don't, tell them at the dome, TATF can't really help you on that front.

Side Note: If you don't want to yell all game, take in a handful of dimes in your pocket and a 20oz coke/water cap. That way you can buy a coke/water to drink and then turn it in to a noise maker afterwards. Empty bottle, plus dimes inside. add lid = shaker noisemaker.

I think Tandy may have been the first to suggest this idea on here, but it's commonplace at every stadium.

Bring a ******** cow bell, airhorn, megaphone, what ever the **** you got, platic clappers, you name it, just be loud on every play. Im an atlanta fan in NY so i wont make this game needless to say. I wish i could and someday soon i dream to move to Atlanta so i can be near my team and their fans.

The louder you are, the more interceptions and easier the game is for Decoud, Moore and Asonte ;)

Sad thing is that there are a lot of Atl fans that sit at the games like they are watching golf.. it pisses me off.. I yell and scream the entire game (along with Tandy!)

I went to the game at FedEx field, and all I could think was "**** this place is loud as ****!"

Lets make some noise Sunday!!

one thing i wish fans would do is not wait til the offensive huddle breaks to make noise but get loud while they huddled up, in 2001 we did this at a game i went to against buffalo i believe they wasted 2 time outs then had some false starts

I remember Drew Brees wasting a time out in the first half on TNF because of the crowd noise this year. It made a big difference towards end of the half when they ran out of the time. Fans do if you have been to games this year.