Another Reason

Wise up

Why I love the falcons in the playoffs, I actually get to watch my favorite team on my big screen in my living room. Living in Indiana the only time I get to watch the falcons in nice crisp HD is prime time games. Sadly all of the other games I have to watch on a crappy str-eam from my laptop. I know others have to do the same, it really sucks when you have a nice 55" flat screen mounted on your wall and you can't watch the falcons! I will be "rising up" Sunday afternoon cheesing from ear to ear watching the falcons on my tv. This may just be a bunch of ramblin', but I just got off an ole country cruise and felt my presence was needed, RISE UP lol

Oh I had another desktop that I kept connected to my Flat screen television. Had to do a little upgrading on it before I was comfortable with it. The OS i used was Ubuntu 12.10. It took some work but it was not bad. I just hated the term SUDO for a good while lol.

Ok I asked because I have a rooted apple tv with xmbc installed. Need to find a plugin for the NFL on XMBC.

Edited by falcons007

get NFL sunday ticket for the regular season?

Live in an apartment, can only choose from two cable companies and no satellite, I just got a ps3 so might look at the ticket through that but it's expensive and I'm not sure how the quality and everything is :(