Do People Go To Games....alone?

Well?....Do they?....

A buddy and I were in the process of purchasing tickets only to have him bail at the last minute - sweet Verizon level seats....the last ones in our price range.....

Well I want to go to the dam game anyway. Interested in hearing from those who have either gone to Falcons home games alone - or those who have witnessed other fans attending Falcons home games alone....

Well?....Do they?....

A buddy and I were in the process of purchasing tickets only to have him bail at the last minute - sweet Verizon level seats....the last ones in our price range.....

Well I want to go to the dam game anyway. Interested in hearing from those who have either gone to Falcons home games alone - or those who have witnessed other fans attending Falcons home games alone....

Just go with one of you friends... Jack, Johnny, Jim, or Jose. Guarantee you'll have made new friends by the end of the game. biggrin.png

This Hawk is flying solo. That's not entirely true, I'm flying with the team to Atlanta, but I'm solo once we land and I'll attend the game solo. Generally, I would wear a Largent jersey (everyone loves Largent) but those jerseys are 3/4 generations old. I'll be in the new Hawk Uni, Wolf Gray # 18. Just in case someone wants to say hi...

I flew into Atlanta for the GB playoff game 2 years ago alone, went to the thurs nite NO game this year alone, and will be flying in for sundays game alone as well.......I dont have any friends that are falcon fans because I live in northern VA, but I love going to the Dome for games

I haven't, but I would love to. Get to focus on the game more, meet new folks if you want, go on your own agenda. Sounds like a little slice of heaven.

Not that I don't like going with others, but I'm the type that will concede to others' wishes to keep the peace. And sometimes I'd just rather do what I wanna do!

Like this year when I sent my brother for a coke and he came back with the paper cup instead of the collector's cup. Went back and blew another 7 bucks to get the right cup.

Well?....Do they?....

Go to most of the games alone!

That's why I'm early!