I Hope R White And J Jones Don't Get Suckered In By Their Corners

falconcrest58

R White has been baited by trash talking cb's in the past which lead to penalties that actually hurt the team. I hope Roddy and Julio both ignore the intimidation tactics Sherman and Browner plan to use. They need to stay focused and NOT get into verbal, pushing and shoving matches during this game. I hope Roddy has matured enough to overcome this. They need to let their playing do the talking and not fall prey to their game plan. Ignoring them would do more harm. They can talk trash after the game. I'm really worried about them losing focus.

I don't understand why people are worried about Roddy getting into a shoving match. Because he runs his mouth on twitter? And Julio Jones? Where is all this mess coming from? Our guys have played DOZENS of games, and of course the BIGGEST factor that all this is just dumb - WE ARE THE LEAST PENALIZED TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

You notice how quiet Roddy has been all week? I really believe that he will be the one provoking Sherman into getting penalized.

You notice how quiet Roddy has been all week? I really believe that he will be the one provoking Sherman into getting penalized.

I really like your thinking.

It would be quite nice to see White save it all for game day and

bait em up.

R White has been baited by trash talking cb's in the past which lead to penalties that actually hurt the team. I hope Roddy and Julio both ignore the intimidation tactics Sherman and Browner plan to use. They need to stay focused and NOT get into verbal, pushing and shoving matches during this game. I hope Roddy has matured enough to overcome this. They need to let their playing do the talking and not fall prey to their game plan. Ignoring them would do more harm. They can talk trash after the game. I'm really worried about them losing focus.

As a Hawks fan, I really hate how Sherman runs his mouth. I will say, we've been watching Sherman and Browner take WR's out of the game all season with physical play and shytload of jawing. Per the way it goes, it's always the second guy drawing the flags. It would be interesting to see how many unsportsmanlike penalties Sherman has drawn against the receiver he's man on. I think Steve Smith had 2 or 3 by himself.

I think your guys are two of the best, no idea on their maturity level, but as playmakers their awesome. Our guys will have their hands full for sure.

I don't understand why people are worried about Roddy getting into a shoving match. Because he runs his mouth on twitter? And Julio Jones? Where is all this mess coming from? Our guys have played DOZENS of games, and of course the BIGGEST factor that all this is just dumb - WE ARE THE LEAST PENALIZED TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Sun3nee this has nothing to do with twitter. Roddy can get caught up in to much trash talking and pushing and shoving which has hurt the team with penalties in past yrs especially last yr. Roddy been under control this yr. I could care less what he says on twitter. I just think they need to stay focused during the gm and not let them sucker them into a pissing contest. That's what they did to the Redskins and other teams they've played this yr. Julio stays calm but neither of the two needs to let them get inside their head. That's what the hawks love to do

As a Hawks fan, I really hate how Sherman runs his mouth. I will say, we've been watching Sherman and Browner take WR's out of the game all season with physical play and shytload of jawing. Per the way it goes, it's always the second guy drawing the flags. It would be interesting to see how many unsportsmanlike penalties Sherman has drawn against the receiver he's man on. I think Steve Smith had 2 or 3 by himself.

I think your guys are two of the best, no idea on their maturity level, but as playmakers their awesome. Our guys will have their hands full for sure.

Roddy lets the trash talkers get to him sometime but I got a feeling it's not going to work this week. Roddys a seasoned veteran and has done pretty good this yr to not get caught up in all the garbage.

It should be a great gm

We can't afford to have unsportsmanlike penalties because Roddy can't keep his ego in check

Both Julio and Roddy just need to play and stay focuses. Both can beat those guys deep. I hope the officials don't let Sherman and browner away withall that grabbing and hand check down the field past the 5 yd zone

As a Hawks fan, I really hate how Sherman runs his mouth.

Watching Sherman get punched by T. Williams last week was fantastic.

You could tell his voice was in the same tone of a 9 year old ginger kid about to break down crying.

The guy is a supreme talent, no doubt, but what a classless *****.

We can't afford to have unsportsmanlike penalties because Roddy can't keep his ego in check

Both Julio and Roddy just need to play and stay focuses. Both can beat those guys deep. I hope the officials don't let Sherman and browner away withall that grabbing and hand check down the field past the 5 yd zone

Last season the Hawks were miserable with the illegal touching penalties ~ just putrid. It felt like every 3rd down situation, Browner would get flagged and give the automatic first down. This season, I believe he only has 4. With that said, based on last weeks games, the officials are "letting them play" a little more and keeping the flags in their pockets. Our guys are tall, but more importantly their very long armed. They can get a tremendous jam and control inside the 5 yard buffer, particularly on the smaller guys. I'm excited to them match up with your two, should be a cool part of the game.

Watching Sherman get punched by T. Williams last week was fantastic.

You could tell his voice was in the same tone of a 9 year old ginger kid about to break down crying.

The guy is a supreme talent, no doubt, but what a classless *****.

I know how Sherman comes across and personally I cant stand it. But as I posted on another thread; he's a very good guy off the field. He gave a ton of time to the NFL Play 60 in our area and was awesome with the kids. Much different than the "U Mad Bro" stuff he spews on the field. As a Stanford guy, you think he would know better...