How Are You Feeling About Sunday?

Creative

I've been pretty mellow this year, not as worked up about wins/losses as I have been in the past. Probably because I'm used to the making the playoffs (opposed to getting so excited over an 8 win season). Last night, I got that feeling I haven't a had in a while. Pumped/scared/nervous/anxious/etc. Could hardly sleep. I know I can't be the only one who's like this, haha. Probably the second most anxious I've been since 08 vs. Arizona. But yeah... just trying to get the general feel around here. You guys ready?

tongue.png

M-W Super confident

Today, really uneasy and having a bad feeling.

Maybe I'm letting all the NFLN love for the Seahawks affect me and the confidence I have in the team...

I just keep thinking WHAT IF ...

WHAT IF the refs screw us over?

WHAT IF their pass rush completely forces the O to be out of sync?

WHAT IF we lose because of an unlucky bounce or an unlucky play?

Like a Tony G fumble or something disastrous like that...

Just want SUN 1PM to get here ASAP.

M-W Super confident

Today, really uneasy and having a bad feeling.

Maybe I'm letting all the NFLN love for the Seahawks affect me and the confidence I have in the team...

I just keep thinking WHAT IF ...

WHAT IF the refs screw us over?

WHAT IF their pass rush completely forces the O to be out of sync?

WHAT IF we lose because of an unlucky bounce or an unlucky play?

Like a Tony G fumble or something disastrous like that...

Just want SUN 1PM to get here ASAP.

Ok now you got me uneasy.....

I'm feeling a little nervous about the game. Not about the Falcons losing (that ain't gonna happen), but about what Richard Sherman is gonna do to himself after Roddy and Julio show him just how unphysical he really is. I'm really worried about the guy. But in all honesty I feel extremely calm just extremely hyped up.

I am so amped up for Sunday to get here I have waited all year for this Sunday! Nap time is over and Sunday Seattle and the rest of the NFL get the wake up call of their lives the champs are coming they been here all along when everyone doubted and ridiculed us for it seems like so long now its coming we got this RISE UP thats how I feel gameday bucket go BOOM haha

I'm feeling the weight of 45 seasons of FAIL gnawing at the back of my mind and I'm wondering how much pressure is making its way into the minds of the players. They've had some practices and gotten some work in to help keep them occupied and focused, yes, but what's been going on in their heads all the rest of the day? What's going through their mind while they're laying in bed trying to get some sleep. Are they feeling that calm and confident? Are they reliving the domination of the Giants game, or are they feeling the uncertainty and disappointment of the last game they played, which was the embarrassing let-down to the Bucs when they got out-played in all phases of the game? Are they filled with determination from the momentum of a 13-3 regular season, or are they wrestling with the ghosts of 45 years of collective franchise failure? Are they fired up about all the crap they've watched and heard from the two sports networks, are have they begun to believe maybe the pundits are right and they really don't have any chance against the Seahawks? Does the game plan the coaches have put together have them feeling confident and ready to play, or has it given them an uneasy feeling that it's the wrong plan and won't be effective?

Obviously I got way more questions and doubts than answers and confidence. I'm just hoping it's not shared by the players. To me there's no question they have a he;l of a lot of pressure on them from a variety of sources, I just don't know how it's affecting them.

Edited by PokerSteve

Everytime I see something else on NFL.com or ESPN or NFL Network about why the Seahawks will win, I get angrier inside and it just fuels the fire. I cannot wait for Sunday at this point. I am so glad we have the early game at least. ( 8am here in Hawaii, I may not be able to sleep past 5).

I am so sick of all the crotch hugging Seattle Teabag lovers ( aka, the experts) predicting them to win now it's making me physically ill to think about that team. I actually saw a Seahawks fan on NFL.com state today, that the "Falcons live in a cupcake division"! Really?? New Orleans and Tampa Bay, even Carolina can bet competitive on any given week. These @$$clowns play in a division that has been referred to alot as the "NFC Worst"! They got a division crown for winning 7 games, Arizona and St. Louis have won the division @ 8-8. SF became a bad joke until like 2009, and we live in a "Cupcake Division"??? Are you kidding me? Every team in this division has multiple playoff appearances, at least 2 division titles, NFCCG games, Super Bowl appearances and wins, is known for being one of the most competitive divisions in the NFL every year and we are "cupcakes"?? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Falcons need to come out and just simply bury this team and bury them bad. Put the game out of reach as early as they can before they even get a chance to wipe the sleep from thier eyes. Nothing would make me happier Sunday then to see us throw a beating down like when we beat the 49ers 45-10 , The Cardinals 41-7, The Jags last year what 41-13, Kansas City 41-7 or when we crushed the overrated Rams 47-17 in the 2004 divisional round right from the start.

I want the Seabags crucified. I want Russell Wilson exposed and laid out, like what Spoon did to RG III. I hope Wilson tries to run in his direction, I really do, or the direction of Dunta and Willy Mo. ****, I hope all 3 of them blindside him all at the same time. That's how badly I want this team beaten and embarrassed. I want to beat the Seahawks like Clubber Lang threw down a beating on the first fight with Rocky in Rocky III.

Then I want to sit back, watch the post game reports and see what these "paid experts" have to say about the Falcons advancing to and hosting the NFCCG in thier house, and if they all choose to say The 49ers or Packers are going to come in here and beat this team. I want to see that and sit back and smile, and wait for who's coming to our house on Jan 20th and see what they have to say after they get to watch this team de-beak, de-claw, de-feather, destroy, annhilate, eliminate and embarrass the Seahawks, and send them back west fittingly, with a nice hot cup of shut the F@%& UP"!!

So how do you feel about Sundays upcoming game?

I'm perfectly confident.

We don't get "shut down" -- we just don't execute sometimes, and frankly the few times we haven't executed the games haven't really meant anything anyway and they were inferior opponents. Straight up, dudes seemed bored.

Falcons won't need motivation in this game, one bit. We'll hang 30 on them just like we did last year at their place.