Weird That The Networks Dont Mention This In Tony Gonzales Last Year, They Are Obsessed With The Murderer Ray Lewis

Andre5000

Yea that really pisses me off. Every time I get into it with someone about this team I tell them this isn't the same team from 2010 and 2011. Attitudes ARE different and we have new aggressive coordinators who know what they are doing and make halftime adjustments when needed. We'll just have to prove it Sunday

Guest Negatorris

Ray Lewis is not a murderer, so I wish people would stop saying that.

But I do think they need to talk about Gonzo more. He's just as good a TE as Lewis is a LB.

Ray didn't kill anyone....

As for the reasons he's getting more coverage:

He has a magnetic personality, multiple endorsement deals (high profile) and has announced his definite retirement.

That just about covers it I think.

We get nothing on NFL net or ESPN, zilch. Not anything talkig bout our great home record with Matty n Smitty. noting about how our OC and DC have transformed this team.. Nothing about us having THE BEST RECORD IN THE NFL.. zilch, nada, nothing..

oh no, no media respect? how can we go on? dry.png

What's even more weird is the facts that these experts get wrong. I just watched a segment on the network about us and the host said this is our third time in 3 years with the number one seed and we're looking to jot be one and done. The graphics even said 4 straight playoff losses...