Ajc Steals Article Idea From Afmb !

Falconwhit

Don't find this surprising at all... I assume a lot of local media visit the message boards because it is essentially a focus group for Atlanta fans.

A NFL Network employee admitted that a lot of the research department goes to the Reddit /nfl sub because it is usually very quick when it comes to events... He actually said that the Suh punishment was on there before the NFL Network knew about it.

A day or two ago, a poster created this article about "What is a Seahawk?" and it was really good.

http://boards.atlant...ey#entry7349389

Now, today the AJC posts this article: "What's a Seahawk?"

http://www.ajc.com/n...k-anyway/nTsDK/

I find this amusing.

happens probably 5 or 6 times a year at a minimum. I know I've seen it at least that often over the last 13 years or so I've been on these boards.

Don't find this surprising at all... I assume a lot of local media visit the message boards because it is essentially a focus group for Atlanta fans.

A NFL Network employee admitted that a lot of the research department goes to the Reddit /nfl sub because it is usually very quick when it comes to events... He actually said that the Suh punishment was on there before the NFL Network knew about it.

Both Pat Y and Dled do it all the time. I think Pat does it more. So many articles he writes are exactly the same thing said here a few days before.

happens probably 5 or 6 times a year at a minimum. I know I've seen it at least that often over the last 13 years or so I've been on these boards.

Wow. . . this is crazy LOL. . .you guys have got to be kidding. .

comical to see the least. . . I am torn up with laughter over here.

they Pat Y, Dled, NFLN, and the rest of the media are supposed tobe supplying us with "NEWS" LOL

Wow. . . this is crazy LOL. . .you guys have got to be kidding. .

comical to see the least. . . I am torn up with laughter over here.

they Pat Y, Dled, NFLN, and the rest of the media are supposed tobe supplying us with "NEWS" LOL

Well considering Pat Y has actually said he visits here on occasion to get a feed on the fans point of view. Keep laughing , you're being the naive one.

Well considering Pat Y has actually said he visits here on occasion to get a feed on the fans point of view. Keep laughing , you're being the naive one.

wtf are you talking about??

where did I say they and he dont visit here or that I dont believe it???

come again stupid muther****a.

Edited by Falcon Knight

wtf are you talking about??

where did I say they and he dont visit here or that I dont believe it???

come again stupid muther****a.

You found it funny that we all had that observation. Like it was so farfetched it was beyond you to accept the very idea. Don't get your little panties in a wad bro. Other people are allowed to have opinions to. You didn't like what I said. You responded. I responded to your response.

The net is serious place for you I see. lol

You found it funny that we all had that observation. Like it was so farfetched it was beyond you to accept the very idea. Don't get your little panties in a wad bro. Other people are allowed to have opinions to. You didn't like what I said. You responded. I responded to your response.

The net is serious place for you I see. lol

Where did I state or imply that this was far fetched. . . . .

I was laughing at the fact that the media does these things bytch

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I've had a few of mine stolen and I confronted him every tune and he never said a word back.

I should just be a prick and sue his butt, just to teach him a lesson and hopefully get a better writer in there

And I seen it happen to others. Only one person did he admit he stole it, that I have seen

I've had a few of mine stolen and I confronted him every tune and he never said a word back.

I should just be a prick and sue his butt, just to teach him a lesson and hopefully get a better writer in there

And I seen it happen to others. Only one person did he admit he stole it, that I have seen

are you serious? its a public message board, you have no intellectual property rights as far as topics and ideas are concerned. If he copied your post word for word and published it as his own then perhaps you might have ground to stand on but you have no rights when it comes to topics posted on a public message board.