Falcons Running Game Plan On Sunday 011313

If I were the Ospreys I would be more concerned about the Falcon running game plan than the passing game plan. My first order of business would be stop the run. If they let us run on them it will be a blowout. Trust me.

We were 11-0 this year when we ran for 67+ yards. Only 2-3 when we ran for less. Over the last three years we were 21-2 when we ran for 100+ yards. We can easily get 67 rush yards and maybe even 100+, even if we stay pass happy.

We have three backs that can tote the rock. All we need is the Oline to open a few holes and the OC and QB to call some clever run plays and not abandon it. SEA got down by 14 last week and stayed with their run game which eventually got them to the Georgia Dome.

If I were Kutty I'd keep em guessing. Run in 3 and 4 wide sets. Run some reverses to Julio. Run some draws on passing downs. Give Ryan a necked boot a la Alex Smith in the 2011 playoffs. When you get em huffin and puffin go to the no huddle and run em in the ground. They will quit in the fourth quarter

Keep in mind, if we get them boys sniffing that run, the pass game will open wide up. Especially the play action deep ball to Julio on Browner, or HD on Trufant.

Agreed FFS but I gotta think the Seahawks are on point here though.

Definitely agree with the spread them out concepts when we run the rock draw's and delayed hand-offs for Turner even shovel passes will get it done.

Shuffle passes, screens and short ins and outs are good run substitutes.

A run game will get em back on their heels. When they start thinking run then game over.

Shuffle passes, screens and short ins and outs are good run substitutes.

A run game will get em back on their heels. When they start thinking run then game over.

Exactly. A heavy dose of those should be in the game plan. Not only are they run substitutes, but they will also mitigate the pass rush.