Schefter: Caldwell Likely Looking At Greg Roman(Niner Oc) And Mike Nolan(Falcon Dc)

g-dawg

FYI: There are three threads created this morning and earlier this afternoon that detail this. you could have posted this in one of those threads. . . yes, I am the official AFMB police.

i looked - i saw that said exactly the opposite......i will go back and look - if you are right, i can delete.I read thread titles - don't click on all of them to read through - if its in the thread title i usually don't repeat.

FYI: There are three threads created this morning and earlier this afternoon that detail this. you could have posted this in one of those threads. . . yes, I am the official AFMB police.

FalconKnight - i looked through two pages of threads and saw not one topic that said Scheffter mentioning Nolan on Jags shortlist........not one. Do you want me to read every thread?

What gives?

Well now Officer Fife! I did not post a reply in any of those topics, and

I hear that Earnest T. Bass has something for ya.

1 Bill Belichick New England Patriots $7.50 million

2 Mike Shanahan Washington Redskins $7.00 million

3 Pete Carroll Seattle Seahawks $6.70 million

4 Jeff Fisher Tennessee Titans $5.75 million

5 Mike Tomlin Pittsburgh Steelers $5.75 million

6 Ken Whisenhunt Arizona Cardinals $5.75 million

7 Andy Reid Philadelphia Eagles $5.50 million

8 Tom Coughlin New York Giants $5.25 million

9 Jack Del Rio Jacksonville Jaguars $5.00 million

10 Lovie Smith Chicago Bears $4.80 million

Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/nfl-coaches-salaries-of-nfl-coaches2011.html

I wish.Schefter or Caldwell would make up their minds. Earlier Nolan wasn't being targeted and now he is. My goodness.

That is an UPDATED article so it contains the old info from several days ago. I started a thread earlier where I saw Adam on ESPN today and there was NO mention of Nolan. So the latest info does not include Nolan as a candidate.

Edited by fuego

1 Bill Belichick at Coach $7,500,000 2 Jeff Fisher at Coach $7,000,000 Mike Shanahan at Coach $7,000,000 4 Tom Coughlin at Coach $6,666,667 5 Pete Carroll at Coach $6,600,000 6 Mike Tomlin at Coach $5,750,000 7 Jim Harbaugh at Coach $5,000,000 8 John Harbaugh at Coach $4,000,000 9 Mike McCarthy at Coach $3,400,000 10 John Fox at Coach $3,250,000