Any Update On The Status Of Marshawn Lynch?

Sorry I'm late on this, but I just saw O-Led's report from last night citing a Seattle Times report that Marshawn Lynch did not practice yesterday due to a foot injury. Any update? Thanks!

It's not uncommon for Lynch to sit Wed/Thurs practices, but it's generally for his back. There's nothing being said locally, it's a non-issue. I expect Lynch to run as hard on Sunday as he has his entire career.

It's not uncommon for Lynch to sit Wed/Thurs practices, but it's generally for his back. There's nothing being said locally, it's a non-issue. I expect Lynch to run as hard on Sunday as he has his entire career.

That's okay it will loosen up on the nice long flight here to Atlanta.

Seriously Lynch will be on the top of his game I have no doubt, but even then it won't be enough

Falcons 27

Seahawks 17

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

basically seahwaks all say that he he has missed wed. ever since the start fo the season.

but according to NFL.com. they have said he has missed since the start of the season because of a back injury.....BUT he now has a foot injury.

so the foot injury is something new.

they had their best DE go down and then the kicker. they played on a horrible field (as did we). but they seem like they really got tore up worse then they are letting out.

I don't think SeaWalks put their Injury Report until 6-7PM EST time since they live in the different world.

RENTON — Running back Marshawn Lynch did not practice Wednesday.

Deep breaths, Seattle. Deep breaths. He doesn’t usually practice on Wednesday. True, it’s his foot that’s listed as the reason for his absence as opposed to his back, but coach Pete Carroll hadn’t mentioned an injury that might limit Lynch and he’s got a pretty strong track record of being fairly straight forward with regard to injuries (at least straight forward by NFL coaching standards), but let’s wait until the week progresses before starting to assume that there’s any uncertainty regarding Lynch’s status. After all, he hasn’t missed a game this season.

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

He's been on the net checking out sites like Magic City and such getting ready for his arrival in the ATL. They are resting him to keep his legs fresh for the playoffs perhaps......... J/K Ofcourse!! tongue.pnglaugh.pngph34r.png

Seriously, I dunno Bankerbird, I'll keep an eye out and post any new info. if I hear anything. Although I do hope he is 100%, no excuses when the Falcons defense shuts the seahags offense down!!

All I keep hearing is how Seattle will face the Patriots in the superbowl. I am so sick of hearing that, hopefully when the Falcons desimate the seahags they will finally get the respect they have earned by their record this season. One thing about it is as I keep screaming to the doubters this is not the same Falcons team that lost in their first playoff game the last few years, for one thing they lose site of the fact that the Falcons have different and new Offensive/Defensive coordinators coming into this game. They are a different team with a focus to win. Seahags need to be scared!! This will be like the BCS game with the Falcons being in the SEC so to speak IMO. Not an easy game, ofcourse, but there is no way Falcons will lose this!! Expect Mike Smith to have a Kitchen Sink handy on the sidelines if needed to throw in.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

We are going to twist his leg off in the first quarter....

Spoon!!!! Yes sir!!!!!!!!!! I say to the doubters "How'd that running game work for RG III when he met Mr. Weatherspoon?"..... And BTW: That was a clean LEGAL hit!! They'd just better be glad the Falcons play one of the cleanest games in the league where penalties go. Seahags though, that headbutt on RGIII after the play was as dirty as you can get for a team, if you watched the game I'm sure you know what I am talking about.

#Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch missed another practice (foot). Has yet to practice this week.

From Zack Klein on twitter. He confirmed they're traveling tomorrow so Marshawn will get no practices in. Interesting development. My gut still tells me he'll go but something to watch.