Yes. Peter King Cnnsi

mc

Picks against us. Seahawks 17 falcons 13.

Looking good for the Falcons.

Absolutely....Falcons seem to always win when the "Larry King of the NFL" picks against us.

The reason he gives is the really funny part:

"Not quite sure why, with Seattle missing its best pass rusher (Chris Clemons, torn ACL on the FedEx cow pasture last week) and Abraham likely not at full health, I pick only 30 points to be scored here."

If both teams' pass rushers are hurt or out, you should expect a high scoring game Mr. genius, not a low scoring one. So I know why Mr King, because you're talking without even thinking.

ESPN picks are in....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Wow frankly I'm surprised it wasn't unanimous (against us) but we actually captured the majority of the picks this week. I just wish these guys were a bit more vocal during the week instead of letting the haters run the show. Now ultimately I could care less what THEY THEMSELVES THINK but as evidenced by the sportsnation polls, they managed to work their smear campaign into making the rest of the country see the Falcons as frauds, which does piss me off.

I haven't wanted the Falcons to beat the absolute dog-**** out of a team in a long while like I want us to be Seattle... I'd really like to rub Seattle/the media's nose in it Sunday afternoon to make a statement. Afterwards, throw the media the **** out of the locker room and tell them to ask the scoreboard for a comment for their papers/shows/press clips.

I haven't wanted the Falcons to beat the absolute dog-**** out of a team in a long while like I want us to be Seattle... I'd really like to rub Seattle/the media's nose in it Sunday afternoon to make a statement. Afterwards, throw the media the **** out of the locker room and tell them to ask the scoreboard for a comment for their papers/shows/press clips.

I agree!!

Is it Seattle because of a deep hatred for the Seahawks, or because we just happen to be the opponent this week? If it's Seattle, I'd be curious why. As for the Media, eff em! The Hawks are getting some respect now, but that hasn't always been the case. Recall the "NFC Worst" days? Or when the Hawks won the division with a losing record? (and went on the hammer the Saints in the play offs!) There wasn't a microphone on the planet that had one positive thing to say about the Hawks. The one thing the Hawks have had since day one was a loyal fan base. Most of us are born and raised in the area and have bled blue since day one. Not saying the Falcon fan isn't loyal, just there appears to be a broader population of transplants from other cities who remain loyal to their previous team and college football is such a big part of the landscape.

Is it Seattle because of a deep hatred for the Seahawks, or because we just happen to be the opponent this week? If it's Seattle, I'd be curious why. As for the Media, eff em! The Hawks are getting some respect now, but that hasn't always been the case. Recall the "NFC Worst" days? Or when the Hawks won the division with a losing record? (and went on the hammer the Saints in the play offs!) There wasn't a microphone on the planet that had one positive thing to say about the Hawks. The one thing the Hawks have had since day one was a loyal fan base. Most of us are born and raised in the area and have bled blue since day one. Not saying the Falcon fan isn't loyal, just there appears to be a broader population of transplants from other cities who remain loyal to their previous team and college football is such a big part of the landscape.

It's not personal, it's just we're tired of the media always saying we suck. For the record, I picked the Seahawks to get that upset. I knew how bad the Saints defense was and how bad they played outdoors. I just wish the Hawks that year came to the dome instead of the Pack.

Its the media and haters who are saying we are frauds, matty is a choke artist and we are the worst 13-3 ever. Thats why I want them to completely blow out the hawks. I personally have nothing against the hawks as an actual team, infact I like seeing them do well and they will for years to come...but Sunday I want them to be crying for 8 hours straight on the plane back to seattle

Well I for one will not be surprised if we jump on them early and wear them out..a big win will not surprise me. Like a 38-13 score seems about right..

Its the media and haters who are saying we are frauds, matty is a choke artist and we are the worst 13-3 ever. Thats why I want them to completely blow out the hawks. I personally have nothing against the hawks as an actual team, infact I like seeing them do well and they will for years to come...but Sunday I want them to be crying for 8 hours straight on the plane back to seattle

I get it, believe me! Try playing the Steelers in the SuperBowl.... you would have thought it was an exhibition, Harlem Globetrotter style and we were the Generals. For the most part, the talking heads are eating crow regarding the Hawks because of how poorly they reported on them this year. Starting with the Dcikheads that grade the drafts. From a D draft grade to a pair of Rookies in the conversation for OROY and DROY. Michael Irvin said we wouldn't win another game included Chicago, we haven't lost since. Eff em! Looking forward to the game. I'll be in my 12th Man jersey ~ hoping for a great game.

I get it, believe me! Try playing the Steelers in the SuperBowl.... you would have thought it was an exhibition, Harlem Globetrotter style and we were the Generals. For the most part, the talking heads are eating crow regarding the Hawks because of how poorly they reported on them this year. Starting with the Dcikheads that grade the drafts. From a D draft grade to a pair of Rookies in the conversation for OROY and DROY. Michael Irvin said we wouldn't win another game included Chicago, we haven't lost since. Eff em! Looking forward to the game. I'll be in my 12th Man jersey ~ hoping for a great game.

That maybe true, but we have the best record in the NFL, and somehow we are no good.

I'm just incensed that the media and some of the Seahawks fans I've run into seem to think that Sunday is going to be some type of "cakewalk" for them. I expect a competitve game but no way do I think the Seattle comes in here and beats us at our own place. I think there is going to be an awful lot of dissapointed media and Seattle fans come Sunday afternoon.

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

ESPN picks are in....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Wow frankly I'm surprised it wasn't unanimous (against us) but we actually captured the majority of the picks this week. I just wish these guys were a bit more vocal during the week instead of letting the haters run the show. Now ultimately I could care less what THEY THEMSELVES THINK but as evidenced by the sportsnation polls, they managed to work their smear campaign into making the rest of the country see the Falcons as frauds, which does piss me off.

Not surprised one bit that Schreleth and Jackson are picking the Seahawks. Those 2 and Bruschi absolutely flat out hate the Falcons with the same kind of passion I hate the Saints!

I'm just incensed that the media and some of the Seahawks fans I've run into seem to think that Sunday is going to be some type of "cakewalk" for them. I expect a competitve game but no way do I think the Seattle comes in here and beats us at our own place. I think there is going to be an awful lot of dissapointed media and Seattle fans come Sunday afternoon.

The more realistic Hawk fan knows it isn't going to be a cakewalk. Sure we expect to win, just like you guys do. We've seen how well the Hawks can play and expect them to play as well on Sunday, just as your fans have seen and expect of the Falcons. Truth is, I bet 95% of our fans no very little about the Falcons and same is probably true about the Falcon fans knowledge of the Hawks. Both teams are good, it's going to be a great playoff game. Despite what the Homers and Media say. btw - the Hawk boards have similar scores predicted; 41-17, 34-10 et. Not going to happen. It will be closer than people think.