Rats.....falcons Are Giving Away Those Annoying Flags Again.......

babybanks80

I wanted to go in a different direction, maybe rally towels this time. Before you flame me, I'm really superstitious when it comes to bigtime games....Last time we had those flags, well we all know what happen. But the last time we had the Rally towels we curbstomped the Rams. The Rise Up Flags just leaves a bad memory, and I know 90% of you guys will say " Let the past stay inthe past". I can't, I'm doing everything different from what I did before that Packers game. Call me weird, I don't care. I NEED THIS WIN, My mental wellbeing may be at stake......tongue.pngcool.png

Well I like the towels more myself, but hey as long as they give out one or the other it's all good with me.

Don't ever apologize for being superstitious about the Falcons though because being a fan of this team will certainly bring that out in anyone.

OK I will admit a weird quirk of mine. I have a "special" pair of Falcons pajamas I wear for key games just for good luck.

IF my wife tells you I have a "special" pair of red underwear for special games I will not confirm, nor deny this rumor.

I just hate the morons that fly the flags during the middle of the play. Had a huge issue with this during the playoff game vs. the Packers, and I was sitting in the nosebleeds to boot.

When the center has the ball, put the d@mn flags down!!

or you can stand up...people that pay for better seats than you can do whatever they want.

I wanted to go in a different direction, maybe rally towels this time. Before you flame me, I'm really superstitious when it comes to bigtime games....Last time we had those flags, well we all know what happen. But the last time we had the Rally towels we curbstomped the Rams. The Rise Up Flags just leaves a bad memory, and I know 90% of you guys will say " Let the past stay inthe past". I can't, I'm doing everything different from what I did before that Packers game. Call me weird, I don't care. I NEED THIS WIN, My mental wellbeing may be at stake......tongue.pngcool.png

Said this a couple of years ago and I totally agree! We need to do towels instead of flags. I even have the perfect name for them...the DIRTY RAGS!!!