Seattle Sports Talk Klr Is Running The Buck And Kincade Show

Comedy gold with these Seattle sports talkers, they seem to be butt hurt over Kincade and Buc's observations.

**** bent on making fun of the south, as well. You've been warned!

http://www.iheart.co.../?autoplay=true

Just a FYI if anyone wants to hear whats being said up in coffee land.

Edited by Dirtybirdn@tion

That's as big a pair of homers as I've seen in a while. Literally talking ONLY about the things Seattle does well, called us a "running team" and pointing out that we don't run well this season (while ignoring that we don't run AS MUCH this season, either), saying we "can't stop the run," etc. They just said the best way to beat Julio and Roddy is to keep them off the field with Marshawn Lynch. Ignoring that our defense is incredibly good at not allowing points. Etc.

They're in for a rude awakening. I'm not saying the Falcons are guaranteed to win, but I like this matchup a lot better than they should like theirs. This Seahawks team doesn't worry me even a little bit.

They seem to be convinced we can't handle the running game of Seattle.

Adding that we cant handle running QB's because of examples of the Falcons vrs Newton and RG3!!!

RG3 had like 6 yrds the whole game!!!!

Right?

In 2.5 qtrs before being knocked out, RGIII was 10/15 for 91 yards and ran once for 7 yards. Please god let us "struggle" against Wilson like that.

Comedy gold with these Seattle sports talkers, they seem to be butt hurt over Kincade and Buc's observations.

I'm listening to KJR/ESPN radio right now and have been all morning and I haven't hear any reference to some other station.

Duh they are Homers... one of the guys is Brock Huard an ex Seahawk and U of W QB.

LOL there has always been an underlying biased against the south. Everybody has got to feel superior to somebody else I guess. Of course shows like Honey Boo Boo and Moonshiners etc don't help the cause if that kind of stuff bothers you. But for me who gives a rat azz.

I'm listening to KJR/ESPN radio right now and have been all morning and I haven't hear any reference to some other station.

Duh they are Homers... one of the guys is Brock Huard an ex Seahawk and U of W QB.

they ran a 5-10 minute clip of Buc and Kincade with Dan Reeves.

They didn't like that Kincade pointed out that Seattle fans were trying to have a rally here all 18 of them.

Kincade pointed out that Seattle had lost their pro baseball and basketball teams.

They are now saying hands down they have the better defensive unit.

COMEDY GOLD!

Obviously the KJR guys are Homers, their a sports radio team covering sports in Washington. However, they aren't the only ones saying Seattle is stronger on the Defensive side of the ball than the Falcons. Seattle has an outstanding D. Actually, many Seattle fans would argue that the weakest part of the Seattle D is the coordinator and his reluctance to bring pressure. You'll see a steady diet of 3 or 4 man rushes ~ drives this Hawk fan crazy.

I respect the Falcons D and obviously the Falcons are a great team, but the stats over the season point to Seattle playing the better defense.

LOL there has always been an underlying biased against the south. Everybody has got to feel superior to somebody else I guess. Of course shows like Honey Boo Boo and Moonshiners etc don't help the cause if that kind of stuff bothers you. But for me who gives a rat azz.

Shows like that should make them very afraid!!

Peter King coming up.....

He's riding the Seahags jock!

I seen his picks on Si.com

17 -13 Seahawks!!!!

Thanks Pete!

That's stupid. One of the teams will score at least 17 in the first QTR. This will be a high scoring game for one team. If Ryan can penetrate our DB's It'll be you. If you cannot stop OUR read option you will get smoked on Sunday...It will be THAT simple.

Well I surely understand the fans in Seattle being excited about their team playing so well. But the knocks on the south are hilarious since we can't build schools fast enough here in Atlanta to keep up with the overflow of people fleeing the North to move here.

How many Olympics has Seattle hosted?

What a foolish thought. We are not trying to bring more people to Seattle. It's already crowded enough. I like being able to hop on I-5 most of the day and drive right through town 65-70 mph. If somebody was serious about trying to get the Olympics here he would get his tires slashed every day until he came to his senses.

What a foolish thought. We are not trying to bring more people to Seattle. It's already crowded enough. I like being able to hop on I-5 most of the day and drive right through town 65-70 mph. If somebody was serious about trying to get the Olympics here he would get his tires slashed every day until he came to his senses.

Indeed. Not sure about slashing tires, but I agree that the majority of people in Seattle wouldn't any part of the Olympics here. In fact, when the games were in Vancouver BC, Seattle passed on hosting a few of the events in the local facilities. With that said, I'll be making my first trip to Atlanta tomorrow ~ I'm looking forward to checking out some to the remnants from the 96 games.

Indeed. Not sure about slashing tires, but I agree that the majority of people in Seattle wouldn't any part of the Olympics here. In fact, when the games were in Vancouver BC, Seattle passed on hosting a few of the events in the local facilities. With that said, I'll be making my first trip to Atlanta tomorrow ~ I'm looking forward to checking out some to the remnants from the 96 games.

You'll see a few right around the Dome, not to mention the Dome itself. Don't miss Centennial Olympic Park, still one of my favorite "remnants" from the Games.

That's stupid. One of the teams will score at least 17 in the first QTR. This will be a high scoring game for one team. If Ryan can penetrate our DB's It'll be you. If you cannot stop OUR read option you will get smoked on Sunday...It will be THAT simple.

That is indeed stupid. Even more stupid is his reasoning:

"Not quite sure why, with Seattle missing its best pass rusher (Chris Clemons, torn ACL on the FedEx cow pasture last week) and Abraham likely not at full health, I pick only 30 points to be scored here. "

Duh Peter, when the best pass rushers are out or limited, it makes it more likely for the passing game to open up and scores to happen!

Dude really? It will be Roddy and Julio doing the penitrating to Sherm the worm, and smokie Browner...that is their job and the penitrate better than no other...lol