Dallas Fort Worth Falcon Fans

didz

I live in Waxahachie which is about 30 miles south of Dallas. I wish it were a late game because then I would come. By the time I get out of Church I have to rush home and catch up to live action by watching what has already been recorded. I know what you're thinking ... why don't you just leave Church early that Sunday ? Can't, I'm the Pastor. LOL

There is a cpl of us that go to Humperdinks on Greenville Ave in North Dallas

The one next to the village apartments?

I walked in there three years ago wearing my Falcons shirt looking to watch the season opener and excited to be within walking distance of a bar so I wouldn't have to drive. They told me the bar was closed even though there was clearly a ton of cowboy fans in there. I left and went to Milo butterfingers where I stayed for two years. That place is a dive but it's way cheaper and way more awesome than Humperdinks. I didn't realize it that day, but Humperdinks did me a huge favor by not letting me watch the Falcons that day.

I live in Waxahachie which is about 30 miles south of Dallas. I wish it were a late game because then I would come. By the time I get out of Church I have to rush home and catch up to live action by watching what has already been recorded. I know what you're thinking ... why don't you just leave Church early that Sunday ? Can't, I'm the Pastor. LOL

This sounds like the perfect opportunity for the assistant pastor to have a go at being the starter. biggrin.png

yall ever go to fox and hound in fort worth?

We used to go the Fox and Hound on Tuesdays in Austin for Spurs playoff games (and regular Tuesdays as well) because it was 2 dollar pint night and they had a wide selection of beer. We'd leave that place feeling good for a night out in downtown Austin having spent less than 20 bucks. Sadly it closed years ago for no apparent reason. Been to the one in Richardson (Plano?) off 75 and it's not the same. The Austin one was three floors, top floor was a rooftop deck, the second floor was where we hung out. It was basically a long bar area with flat screens on one wall and a full bar on the other. First floor was great if you didn't know anybody during football season due to lots of fans of many teams. Man I miss that place.