Marshawn Lynch Did Not Practice Today -- Foot Injury

Seattle Seahawks injury report: Marshawn Lynch did not practice today

7:50 pm January 9, 2013, by D. Orlando Ledbetter

Seattle running back Marshawn Lynch did not practice because of a foot injury on Wednesday.

Cornerback Byron Maxwell (hamstring) and safety Jeron Johnson (hamstring) also did not practice.

Lynch was listed on the injury report last weak week with a back injury on Wednesday. He fully participated in practice on Thursday and Friday, so the foot injury is new and may have been incurred in the Washington game.

Seattle coach Pete Carroll has stated his displeasure over the playing conditions in Washington. The Seahawks lost defensive end Chris Clemons to a knee injury in that game.

Atlanta Falcons injury report: Moore and Abraham limited

FLOWERY BRANCH–Falcons cornerback Chris Owens (hamstring) and safety Charles Mitchell (calf) missed practice today and safety William Moore (hamstring) and defensive end John Abraham (ankle) participated on a limited basis.

Moore, a starter, missed the final four regular-season games. Abraham, who leads the team in sacks with 10, was injured during the regular-season finale.

Mitchell suffered the injury during the bye week but coach Mike Smith said he expects him to return to practice tomorrow. Mitchell was active for 10 regular-season games.

Owens sat out the regular-season finale against Tampa Bay. Owens is a key special-teams player.

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

Big whoop! That's been like every wednesday since the first game.

It means NOTHING. I gaurantee he will be in BEAST mode come sunday.

I was trying to think where I'd seen this name before. then I remembered seeing my wife change the grandbabies diaper today, yeah, huggies, and it was full of shlt too.........

Doesn't matter. I have a master plan.

I plan to drop Skittles in Our end zone every time he's on offense. He'll get the ball and run to the wrong end zone.

Got a Skittle Dropper stationed on both Goal Lines so we can handle it no matter which quarter it is.

In fact, I have a special batch of ExLaxSkittles brewing to be delivered to him in the locker room before the game.

Big whoop! That's been like every wednesday since the first game.

It means NOTHING. I gaurantee he will be in BEAST mode come sunday.

Last year, we held Lynch to 24 yards on 8 carries. 3 yard average. Our big 3 each had big days. Julio made Browner look like a 3rd string CB. Much like he's going to do on Sunday. I just can't wait for you to show your face after the over-hyped Seahawks get knocked out of the playoffs.

So, you know he's not hurt? Or are you just making an assumption here?

If he doesn't practice Thursday or Friday, does that mean anything?

Lynch does this stuff every week. Hard to blame the Hawks, Dude takes some serious punishment every freakin down. He's all bidness when the bell rings.