Matt Ryan Is A Choker And Will Never Win A Playoff Game

MrJay

Even jokingly the title of this thread alone will soon bring the Swifts and #1 Picks. That makes me think. Did he get banned again? Where is Muska also?

Saw #1 earlier today posting his contrarian rhetoric. The others were purged like a politician in 1930's Russia.

I actually did not mind them so their nonsense did not bother me. But Banker did a clean sweep that would have made Papa Joe proud.

Saw #1 earlier today posting his contrarian rhetoric. The others were purged like a politician in 1930's Russia.

I actually did not mind them so their nonsense did not bother me. But Banker did a clean sweep that would have made Papa Joe proud.

Wow really? Yeah , I didn't mind them at all. I found a lot it entertaining. Crazy stuff , don't know how I missed that.

Wow really? Yeah , I didn't mind them at all. I found a lot it entertaining. Crazy stuff , don't know how I missed that.

I think it all started when SacFalcon banned that smegma-like Saints fan who was making light of the Connecticut shootings. Perhaps the mods were told to clean it up a bit? Cause a few days later BB went Gestapo on their *****, started banning IP addresses and I've not heard much since...

But I could also be wrong and they are still here lurking, watching, waiting & praying for Ryan to look average on Sunday.

Edited by Falconsin2012