It's Official

Ethanga62890

You'll see me with my hardhat with red siren on top! Better get loud brother! If you can talk the next day you didn't do your job!!!!

I don't know about the hardhat, but the part about not being able to talk the next day is absolutely TRUE, and I couldn't agree more! These folks that just sit there in the stands and quietly watch the game, shouldn't be allowed entrance into the stadium. The 12th man is a HUGE advantage and very few stadiums take advantage of it anymore!

I don't know about the hardhat, but the part about not being able to talk the next day is absolutely TRUE, and I couldn't agree more! These folks that just sit there in the stands and quietly watch the game, shouldn't be allowed entrance into the stadium. The 12th man is a HUGE advantage and very few stadiums take advantage of it anymore!

ATL fans are riled up. I think you'll see a rocking dome sunday. As in I've never seen the city this passionate about the Falcons. I've lived here almost my entire life. That **** better be bumpppppppppping

I stay in Dallas now, and I met Justin Blaylock's Father a couple days ago. He's an extremely nice guy, and he told me the team can't wait to get this game going, and they're as ready as he's ever seen them. So,this should be a great game to see live.

Edited by meezy0236

I stay in Dallas now, and I met Justin Blaylock's Father a couple days ago. He's an extremely nice guy, and he told me the team can't wait to get this game going, and they're as ready as he's ever seen them. So,this should be a great game to see live.

About the ONLY thing that'd make this game better is if it were being played @ Ray Jay and the BUCS were playing and still had Derrick Brooks, John Lynch and Warren Sapp.wink.png