I Don't Get This Our Wr's Vs There Cb's There Not That Good.

THE ICEMAN

I though Sherman was a rookie ha Were a lock for Sunday I guess people forget that on this same defense we were up 27-7 in tell Smith call off the dogs like he always does and nearly cost us that game.

Ryan shreaded them last year in that offense in Sea throw in a more aggressive offense and a much improved Julio and Quizz and this game I see getting out of hand real quick and what gets lost in the hole thing is as a hole and "Taking the ball away" I believe we have the better DB's.

I see Wilson have a real real bad game if he's got to throw it 40 times

Edited by joe 1982

I though Sherman was a rookie ha Were a lock for Sunday I guess people forget that on this same defense we were up 27-7 in tell Smith call off the dogs like he always does and nearly cost us that game.

Ryan shreaded them last year in that offense in Sea throw in a more aggressive offense and a much improved Julio and Quizz and this game I see getting out of hand real quick and what gets lost in the hole thing is as a hole and "Taking the ball away" I believe we have the better DB's.

I see Wilson have a real real bad game if he's got to throw it 40 times

Have some patience. You will "get it" Sunday Night.