Bold Predictions And/or Predict The Score

ol'_dirty2

I truly am confident the Falcons win this by 10+ points as I think the atmosphere at the Dome will be loud, energized and electric while our players will put forth the greatest possible effort. They all know what's at stake here and it's much, much more than just another playoff game...their manhood is at stake in this one!

34-23

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT BOLD

49-10.

Matt Ryan 435yrds 4TDs 0ints

Roddy White 135yrds 1TD

Julio Jones 145yrds 2TDs

Tony G 102yrds 1TD

Michael Turner 75yrds 1TD

Jaquizz Rodgers 65yrds

Defense:

Asante Samuel Int for TD

Special Teams Punt Return for TD.

ESPN starts slobbing on our knob, but Roddy gives them the " YOU WERENT WITH US IN THE GYM and a CHILD PLEASE"

38-16 Falcons

Richard Sherman gets burned for a TD on the first possession

Bronner gets burned on the second possession

Carroll comes to his senses about leaving them in man coverage

and Turner and Quizz go off for the rest of the game

And while the clock is winding down...the whole dome erupts in a YOU MAD BRO chant..

38-16 Falcons

Richard Sherman gets burned for a TD on the first possession

Bronner gets burned on the second possession

Carroll comes to his senses about leaving them in man coverage

and Turner and Quizz go off for the rest of the game

And while the clock is winding down...the whole dome erupts in a YOU MAD BRO chant..

I like it

30 pts, 40+ pts on Seattle's defense? Some of you are letting your emotions carry you away.

This is going to be a close game, maybe even ugly on offense for both teams. I like the dome advantage but Ryan hasn't played very well here this year and so far the Falcons have not been able to establish a run game. Big problem come January, when you have to hope your team can run the ball.

Still, Seattle's not as great as everyone is saying either. It looks like a pretty even matchup, meaning, like it does in most of our games, that it's all going to come down to the Falcons' ability to block and tackle, and whomever holds onto the ball. A late turnover or missed field goal could decide the thing.

Falcons 17

Seahawks 16

I'm feeling something similar to the Giants game...

52 to 10, Falcons.

Lynch = 64 yards.

Morris = 38 yards rushing, 144 yards passing, 2 picks...3 sacks, hurt, out of game.

Ryan = 375 yards passing, 5 td.

Turner = 85 yards (54 rushing and 31 passing) and 2 td.

Quizz = 97 yards (32 rushing, 65 passing)

Roddy = 128 1 td.

Julio = 82 yrds (72 passing, 10 rushing), 3 td

Gonzalez = 65 yards, 1 td

HD = 14 yards

Rise up!!

Edited by Falcons Talon

35 -16- Ryan throws for 4 TDs, D keeps them out of the endzone until late.

Game is never in doubt, Falcons score first and never look back. Seattle, because of traveling 7500 miles in 2 weeks and playing a hard physical game last week, starts slow, and unlike last week, never makes up the ground.

Ryan has an incredible game because of little pass rush and Seattle's corners can't cover Jones and White for 4-5 seconds. Passing game opens up the run game- both Turner & Quiz are effective, if not spectacular.

Babs, Biermann, Moore and Spoon slow the seattle run game- Dunta and Asante take care of the wideouts. Wilson is forced to throw the ball 30+ times and makes people realize why they only had him throwing 20-25 times a game- he throws at least one pick, if not two or more.

Guest Negatorris

Falcons 28

Seahawks 17

Matt Ryan 23/28 300 Yards 3 TDs

Julio Jones 8 Catches 110 Yards 1 TD

Roddy White 10 Catches 110 Yards

Tony Gonzalez 5 Catches 50 Yards 2 Tds

Michael Turner 15 Carries 75 Yards 1 TD

Quizz 8 Carries 45 Yards

• 2 weeks later...

30 pts, 40+ pts on Seattle's defense? Some of you are letting your emotions carry you away.

This is going to be a close game, maybe even ugly on offense for both teams. I like the dome advantage but Ryan hasn't played very well here this year and so far the Falcons have not been able to establish a run game. Big problem come January, when you have to hope your team can run the ball.

Still, Seattle's not as great as everyone is saying either. It looks like a pretty even matchup, meaning, like it does in most of our games, that it's all going to come down to the Falcons' ability to block and tackle, and whomever holds onto the ball. A late turnover or missed field goal could decide the thing.

Falcons 17

Seahawks 16

Where is this guy at. We put up 30 on that D