Turner Please Give Us All 3 More Solid Solid Games.

J-Wall

We all know Smitty won't bench him so that being said please hit the hole with absolute authority. No tap dancing. We really need to get the bowling ball rolling. He alone needs to run for 75 yards to keep Seattle honest. Quizz will do what he does. Quizz is a big game player.

I sure hope so. We are all pretty well aware this is his last year with us. I have been pretty disgusted by some of the fans around here and the words they spewed regarding Turner. He has done a lot for us and has been a major part of getting us to where we are now. I understand peoples frustration with him struggling this year. I still think that doesn't warrant the blatant disrespect he was given by many around here. I really do hope he goes out with a bang and makes a lot around here think about how they acted.

It must suck actually having to wonder if someone will "show up" for a big game. I say that not in a smack sort of way. Seriously. I hate players that don't have heart. Always hated playing with guys that would take games off.

Turner has heart. Cant help the aging process. Cant help the OC that we had who reached his ceiling and is about to lose his gig after one year because someone who used to work for the Falcons knows of that ceiling. Turner is no chump. He is still the "Burner". Times is cruel.

If I were to guess I would say he is going to have an important role in our first 2 possessions simply because it is smart to slow the game down and allow our offense to get into rhythm. The priority the entire game is to protect the ball but it is most important in the beginning. One of the reasons we blanked the Giants was because a momentum shift before you have any points on the board is psychologically devastating.

I think we could overcome it but I would rather get a 2 possession lead early on and cruise until the end of the game with the lead.

If I were to guess I would say he is going to have an important role in our first 2 possessions simply because it is smart to slow the game down and allow our offense to get into rhythm. The priority the entire game is to protect the ball but it is most important in the beginning. One of the reasons we blanked the Giants was because a momentum shift before you have any points on the board is psychologically devastating.

I think we could overcome it but I would rather get a 2 possession lead early on and cruise until the end of the game with the lead.

true, except that the 3rd quarter seems to be our nemesis this year. so cruising in the 4th has only happened once.

I sure hope so. We are all pretty well aware this is his last year with us. I have been pretty disgusted by some of the fans around here and the words they spewed regarding Turner. He has done a lot for us and has been a major part of getting us to where we are now. I understand peoples frustration with him struggling this year. I still think that doesn't warrant the blatant disrespect he was given by many around here. I really do hope he goes out with a bang and makes a lot around here think about how they acted.

Some people in here have crossed the line when it comes to disrespecting Turner. On the other hand, Turner failed to stay in shape and then embarrassed his team by getting a DUI. I think he's capable of playing a very crucial role in the next three games, but I wonder if he is in good enough shape to show more than just an occasional flash of his former ability. We'll know soon.

please no turner draw to open the game............at least do something differentt

I

promise you if thats the first play its 2nd and 9 or more

Why not 2nd and 14? That is when Matty ice is best... He thrives on adversity! Think about all our 4th quarter wins, in just seconds! Meaning, this is a big game and when Ryan needs a big play, in big games, he gets it.

true, except that the 3rd quarter seems to be our nemesis this year. so cruising in the 4th has only happened once.

We haven't had lead exchanges in every 3rd quarter this year. Yeah some of the same ole defense still plagues us and we let teams back in the game in the 3rd but I doubt we have a 4th quarter comeback against Seattle. If we do it will be disheartening because it may mean we are not SB caliber yet even if we win.

We haven't had lead exchanges in every 3rd quarter this year. Yeah some of the same ole defense still plagues us and we let teams back in the game in the 3rd but I doubt we have a 4th quarter comeback against Seattle. If we do it will be disheartening because it may mean we are not SB caliber yet even if we win.

Meaning the Falcons can't let their foot slide off the gas pedal... either get up by at least 3 scores, or play for all 4 quarters!

The third quarter this year has been much better because of Half time adjustments by Co-ordinators. Falcons have a point differential of +5 in 3rd quarter compared to -81 last year.

I don't know what it has been for the Falcons after halftime and they come in flat. Remember posters making fun that they ate burgers at half time (back in the Vick days)? I still see the same thing. All the other teams making adjustments... and we come out flat in the 3rd. I do hope this time it is different! I have no finger nails to bite off in the fourth. Here's to a great game! Gooooo Falcons!

The third quarter this year has been much better because of Half time adjustments by Co-ordinators. Falcons have a point differential of +5 in 3rd quarter compared to -81 last year.

Better yes, but still our nemesis.

They will have to do better.

Edited by dirtybgirl