This Is The Guy We're Suposed To Be Scared Of

Let's not get into this thing about Sherman. Sure, he's from Compton and all, but he's actually a pretty intelligent guy. You don't just go to Stanford to play football. He just likes to talk trash and play physical. I have no problem with that. We have the same type of players.

I'm not doubting his intelligence. The most telling part of that video was the hit on Garcon that wasn't called.

Let's not get into this thing about Sherman. Sure, he's from Compton and all, but he's actually a pretty intelligent guy. You don't just go to Stanford to play football. He just likes to talk trash and play physical. I have no problem with that. We have the same type of players.

Sherman is more talk that phyisicality. Browner is the bruiser of the two. Earl Thomas is lightning fast and will pop you. But Kam Chancellor is a monster. Dude packs one **** of a wallop. He will slobberknock your ***. Ask Vernon Davis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLYyPXVZemc

Or Todd Heap

Edited by Top Cat

Sherman is more talk that phyisicality. Browner is the bruiser of the two. Earl Thomas is lightning fast and will pop you. But Kam Chancellor is a monster. Dude packs one **** of a wallop. He will slobberknock your ***. Ask Vernon Davis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLYyPXVZemc

Or Todd Heap

Defenseless receiver and crackback penalties -- typical inexperienced, undisciplined stuff that will make this game even more of a cakewalk than it already will be.

This is exactly why we'll win this game. We don't make mistakes.