Supposedly Our Players Are Tweeting For Our Fans To Be At The Dome Early

Andre5000

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it a few years back, Arthur Blank needs to make beer half priced an hour before kickoff. He will get everybody in the building early and truthfully, will make more money because fans will drink inside instead of outside.

I said it a few years back, Arthur Blank needs to make beer half priced an hour before kickoff. He will get everybody in the building early and truthfully, will make more money because fans will drink inside instead of outside.

Just give away a free chakin wangz coupon if you arrive before 12:45 and the place will be rockin !!!

So i guess this means all the church goers gonna arrive mid 1st qtr as usual. Thanks NFL for givong us with only early game . and WHY cant you church peeps go at night? isnt there night service? or go to 8am service?

Strategically this 1pm game is the best thing that could of happened being that we are facing Seattle. Their 2nd time across the country and they have to play a game at 10am? That sounds painful.

The last thing they need is more alchohol at the Dome. It already gets to be a place people can't take their children because people can't stay sober and act like adults.

LoL.. its PRO Football not Barney and Friends

Isn't a thing that christian people like to say "god is everywhere"? If that's the case, pray at the DOME. Get there early so you have plenty of time to do so.

I found Jesus.. he was behind my seat at the Falcons game

Strategically this 1pm game is the best thing that could of happened being that we are facing Seattle. Their 2nd time across the country and they have to play a game at 10am? That sounds painful.

hmmm, interesting point. Now lets send some strippers n hookers to the hotel they are staying at the night before !!!!

Someone needs to tweet the same players to make sure they are actually going to show up for the game. We don't want to see a bunch of zombies trying to play football out there

I seriously doubt that is even possible. The vibe coming out of the Branch alone is enough to pump me up.

I checked a handful of players twitter accounts and saw no tweets about asking the fans to come early. The only thing I found like that was from the official Falcons twitter page saying Willy Mo wants fans there early with a link to a locker room interview. Pretty standard stuff really. I expect the dome to be rocking at kickoff this Sunday.